World War??
2007.Mar.21, 09:08 AM
World War??
wouldnt it be interestng if all the gangs in AL would just choose between 2 sides and then battle it all out!? hehe one side would be the like the administration( which would b the elders) against the opposition( i dunno, the marvels probably?) think about it. mybe 100+ hospitalizations everyday?? lol Biggrin all though there would b downsides ofcourse.. but well, this could b something dat cud make AL different from the rest :wink:
2007.Mar.21, 10:05 AM

I agree, this would be a lot of fun. Unfortunately people like you and I are in the minority when it comes to stuff like this.
2007.Mar.21, 10:26 AM

sounds like a blast to me. But it wouldn't work in practice, because everyone wants their own gang, 2 sides isn't nearly enough for a game this size unfortunately. But an evenly matched awakenedlands war, with 50/100 members on each side... that could be a lot of fun, no doubt.
2007.Mar.21, 10:32 AM

doesnt have to be a war between 2 gangs only.. cud b a war between 2 sides each side composed of several gangs.. like exmple. Elders,ALNG,SSF,SSM,Muppets,Cenobites, Vs Bad Family,Marvel family, desolation, Daddy drinkin... Biggrin and to make things a little nice lets all just avoid destroying gangs, like if they surrender let them go.. if they still remain aggresve then letem have it! hahaha Twisted
2007.Mar.21, 10:59 AM

Again though, it wouldn't end up as two balanced sides. One side or the other would be seriously weighted. Likes and dislikes play too big a part, and you'll find one side will dominate a large amount of the top players.
2007.Mar.21, 11:33 AM

yeah.. guess ur ryt.. in time gangs would probably transfer to the stronger and then poof! there goes the war.. lol
2007.Mar.21, 03:01 PM

This is all coming from the guy whose gang advocates peace on AL :shock:
2007.Mar.21, 04:49 PM

hey im just speakin mu mind.. Biggrin lol but this peace thing is kinda boring u know.. i aint lookn 4 trouble tho! Mrgreen just wanted to hear ohter pips opinion.. :roll:
2007.Mar.22, 09:41 AM

Quote:hey im just speakin mu mind.. lol but this peace thing is kinda boring u know.. i aint lookn 4 trouble tho! just wanted to hear ohter pips opinion..

I agree totally. How about the owners get names of people who want to be involved and give them random numbers then 2 leaders are chosen and they do a pick.

Leader 1 chooses 1,4,9,11 etc
Leader 2 chooses 2,3,5 etc

The only people who know the numbers are ZEN and Err. Once the teams are picked they are put into two gangs each with 200 respect and the first to 0 looses.

The winning team gets prizes. Each person entering has to pay an entry fee and the maximum time is something like 5 days.

Just a thought, i feel we need something new to the game to stop the decline in fun that has been going on for a while.
2007.Mar.22, 10:03 AM

Berry if you're bored! I have a mission for you Smile I call it the DD delight!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.