My Proposition to the Elders
2007.Mar.23, 10:36 AM

OK Cris

Here is an offer you can not refuse..

I will be willing to send you 500k
terms of your surrender.

1 you are to post a written apology to all AL players you have wronged (said letter will be written by yours truly Razz )

2. You must write (no Help from me this time) at least 5 sentences in any form you like that makes me laugh.

3 last but not least you will start a charity fund for the old and retired.
2007.Mar.23, 10:48 AM

Chris Mangano Wrote:
Nightrain Wrote:As to my 2nd post you politely quoted. Well if all that Chris can come up with as a reply to a fun thread is "Uhm, by far the most disturbing part of your post was that you knew the author of that book." then that once again shows his lack of imagination and sense of humor.

Maybe what it really shows is your sense of humor hasn't changed since the first grade. Honestly, nothing about your posts ever makes me laugh and I always get the impression a kid wrote them. But hey, don't let me ruin your fun, have at it.

Hey! I'm in 1st grade and I take offense to that.
2007.Mar.23, 10:55 AM

Nightrain Wrote:OK Cris

Here is an offer you can not refuse..

I will be willing to send you 500k
terms of your surrender.

1 you are to post a written apology to all AL players you have wronged (said letter will be written by yours truly Razz )

2. You must write (no Help from me this time) at least 5 sentences in any form you like that makes me laugh.

3 last but not least you will start a charity fund for the old and retired.

No, how about this though. I will stop hospitalizing you repeatedly and let you play the game if you can prove the following to me:

1) You can prove to me that you understand how to use punctuation in a sentence. You know things like commas, periods, etc.

2) You write a written apology (with proper punctuation, of course) to all of AL for littering the forums with crappy posts.

3) You change your name to ILoveSarge (and don't mispell it like Lordskie did his).

4) You send us 2 million dollars.

I think that is fair.
2007.Mar.23, 11:18 AM

1/ cant do that with my limited learning ability and since ive only just made it to 1st grade makes it a little difficult.

2/ littering of crappy posts in the forums is in the eyes of the reader
if you get a grouchy reader than he sees a crappy post.

3/ If i change my name it will be more like "Sarge pay child support"
seems his wondering way has caused the 1st ever newborn in AL

4/ tht will never be the funds are now gaining interest plus we plan on having a major block party with prizes on who can best pin the tail on the Chris. :shock: hey look I used a period

Oh about going to the hoospital as ive proven I am now a VIP so i get my own private room with sat/tv mini bar and NO ZEN my nurse is not Bubbas brother, just a very nice candy stripper
2007.Mar.23, 11:31 AM

Chris Mangano Wrote:3) You change your name to ILoveSarge (and don't mispell it like Lordskie did his).

I've never changed my name to anything of the sort.
2007.Mar.23, 11:34 AM

LordSkie Wrote:
Chris Mangano Wrote:3) You change your name to ILoveSarge (and don't mispell it like Lordskie did his).

I've never changed my name to anything of the sort.

Glad to see you corrected the spelling. Good Job. Did you use dictionary.com that Sarge introduced you boys to a couple of weeks ago?
2007.Mar.23, 11:41 AM

Sarge you sly old dog you I didnt thnk u had it in u

I do hope you will at least pay some child support
You wont get away Sarge the AL hospital is now taking DNA samples to prove its yours

By the way we are using the outdated vesrion seems that the AL hospital is running short on funds and has had to make cut backs. Razz look another period hey Cris you proud of me im getting better