Renaming General Discussion, Trash Talk Central
2007.Mar.24, 08:43 PM
Renaming General Discussion, Trash Talk Central
You guys should seriously take your childish bickering to ALmail, because 90% of us don't care about your squabbling. Every week its something, and most of us are over it.

k, thanks.

It's just a game... I'd like to see you argue THAT statement.
2007.Mar.24, 09:18 PM

I like their squabbling. And it's not a game, it's a way of life!
Ha!
2007.Mar.24, 09:19 PM

I agree its a game, but the forum is about the game. you don't like reading about whats goin on in AL, don't read the forum. and if I do say so myself, threads are being locked a little too early imo.
2007.Mar.24, 09:22 PM

I enjoy reading up on the latest drama while I wait for the next refresh. There's nothing forcing anyone to read the threads.
2007.Mar.24, 09:32 PM

Matt, none of the posts I've read have had much to do with the game other than their original posting. Theyve been more about attacking each other. So, like I said, if you (you being anyone whos been guilty of this lately) want to discuss the game, and I don't mind reading about activities going on , but do it in a civil manner and leave all the bashing each other in the trash.

k, thanks.

ps, Ghostrider, seek help! lol.
2007.Mar.24, 10:15 PM

TheGeek Wrote:ps, Ghostrider, seek help! lol.

True... Very true...
2007.Mar.24, 11:30 PM

Make a war room forum?
2007.Mar.24, 11:51 PM

that's a pretty good idea.
2007.Mar.24, 11:51 PM

I think this is a good idea. Make a no holds barred forum with disclaimer that it is unmoderated. Allow people to say whatever they want in an environment that doesnt currently have rules applied to it. That way, everyone knows what they are in for when they enter.

k, thanks.
2007.Mar.24, 11:55 PM

ohhh goody then Cris can say all the nice things about me..

Just 1 problem remember we do have young ones playing so some type of restriction must be made.

Things will get very ugly real fast