I Know, We're Still The Bad Guys
2007.Mar.25, 10:27 PM

I said it before and ill say it again Zen requested we settle this and I was working with Sarge on it.

we` had a diff of 300k . that was until you came in blazing sayiing u pay it or your not going to play so plan your self a vacation..
guess what happened , you recieved my reply to paying you "NO"

so dont go saying we havent tried to work this out.your idea of negotiating is saying pay me this or else.
2007.Mar.25, 10:35 PM

TheGeek Wrote:Probably should have thought about that before you "asked" other members of the community to pick up the tab. =\

k, thanks.

Who did we ask to help pick up the tab? Seriously, we had one player offer to pay for the freedom of one and we accepted a payment plan. Then another player offered to pay all of it at once, so we accepted and sent the money back to the original offerer. We never once asked anyone to pick up the tab. Nice info you are getting, might want to get a new source, lol.
2007.Mar.25, 11:12 PM

"For each of you that we are targeting we are giving you the chance to send us 250k and we will take you off the list of targets."

Look familiar? Cause you wrote it. And Sarge has already admitted to targetting people that were uninvolved with the incident. Since the perps were too "stubborn" to give in, thought perhaps if you all hospitalized people they associated with it would get them to give in or maybe they'd pay up instead. =o

Here's a hanky, there's some egg on your face. =\

k, thanks.
2007.Mar.25, 11:19 PM

I'm just glad to take the beating alongside my teammates. Would be to bad if I got left out lol

Chris and Sarge have been in a position up until now where they could play the game as they see fit, now that people can start to hospitalize them, maybe things will change lol

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Mar.25, 11:28 PM

Quote:Here's a hanky, there's some egg on your face. =\

I must say....you were doing good up until that....what in the hell...are you talking about.
2007.Mar.25, 11:37 PM

it's an expression dd.

k, thanks.
2007.Mar.25, 11:37 PM

TheGeek Wrote:"For each of you that we are targeting we are giving you the chance to send us 250k and we will take you off the list of targets."

Look familiar? Cause you wrote it. And Sarge has already admitted to targetting people that were uninvolved with the incident. Since the perps were too "stubborn" to give in, thought perhaps if you all hospitalized people they associated with it would get them to give in or maybe they'd pay up instead. =o

Here's a hanky, there's some egg on your face. =\

k, thanks.

Dude, you said other members of the community, we never asked other members of the community. Re-read what you quoted man. For each of YOU that we are targeting we are giving YOU the chance...
2007.Mar.25, 11:39 PM

And did you or did you not target people that mugged $0 bucks from Trips? hmm? if you answer honestly I think the definition of YOU extends beyond the few people you originally started attacking.

k, thanks.
2007.Mar.25, 11:40 PM

erm, well i understand what he is getting at. You said you were targeting people that the "offenders" associate with in an effort to get them to pay.

Well, if these innocent people are being targetted, and you are asking for money. Then yes, it is asking someone else in the community to pick up the tab.