Cyberpunk Stylin
2007.Mar.25, 11:29 PM

Well, good job, Cynthia you have made people ask questions again. -- Smacks Geek in the nose-- Bad Geek. Im partial to all, and would mind with all especially hacking, HEY CHECK IT OUT YOU GUYS IM A CYBORG
2007.Mar.25, 11:39 PM

Druchii Wrote:oh now you gone and done it again, you made me really curious ^^ what are these things and when are they coming ^^

I try not to announce things before they are done as I don't want to give false expectations. There are some aspects of the game that are basically forgotten and unused which need a facelift (or a complete recoding). I am sure you all know what I mean by this. We still have the skills idea we had hinted at late last year, but it is proving to be more problematic than first thought.

We aren't going to add mods all the other games have, that's for sure. So no car racing or pets. Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Mar.25, 11:41 PM

Thank god... The last thing I want to see in the pantheon is how many lbs someones Chin chilla weighs or how many hp their dune buggy is pushing...
2007.Mar.26, 12:21 AM

Quote:Thank god... The last thing I want to see in the pantheon is how many lbs someones Chin chilla weighs or how many hp their dune buggy is pushing...

Oh, c'mon... I want to be able race my armed transporter to the other gang's hideout and let loose my legions of hamsters to war them... Smile
2007.Mar.26, 09:11 AM

yeah thank god, having enough problems training my own character, dont wanna think what would happen if i had to start training a chinchilla or tune a car also Razz

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Mar.26, 09:21 AM

well all I know is I already had to go back in,, seems I already have a rust problem..
Guess thats what happens for using the dang cheap surgery.Low rate docs forgot to rust proof my new parts
2007.Mar.26, 11:13 AM

What do you guys think about being able to spend credits on the enhancements vs. cash or having the option to do so?
2007.Mar.26, 11:34 AM

Quote:What do you guys think about being able to spend credits on the enhancements vs. cash or having the option to do so?

Depends on the exchange rate. If its 200$/credit I don't see the point...
2007.Mar.26, 04:01 PM

It will be interesting to see what the skill system is going to be like. Would be cool to have a hacking ability to shutdown one or more of your opponents cybernetic enhancements. =] or brain hacking! rawr... think im getting a lil too scifi on everyone. =o
2007.Mar.26, 04:03 PM

just a little