war pigs
2007.Apr.03, 06:29 AM

i do not mind being atked for exp it is the war and the demanding of money that i mind!
2007.Apr.03, 08:28 AM

brummer chill LOL...it's lovely to take on you from time to time for some exp :-)

G[/quote]

G i don't mind for EXP but warring lol. that'd be like us warring Villians, bit out of order because their levels are lower and also their past Marvel, anyway G I wouldn't get too keen about attacking me, I've got a knife. Signed by Wolverine. 8)
2007.Apr.03, 08:40 AM

There's quite a few guys which I take exp on. I don't wanna get into arguments who wars who and why...its not gonna be an issue soon.

To rogue...take Marvel off your gang signuture...you don't deserve the tag, for a Marvel tag you have to fight and to work. You have 3 non donors in your gang, its a joke of a Marvel gang. It's gonna be funny to see when other gangs start kicking you as well. Who will you run to then...

IMO Villains are the only Marvels left in this game as legacy is concerned. Because they still keep with the basic rules set by the former Legends.
Just my 2 cents...

G
2007.Apr.03, 08:50 AM

Speedy don't worry, Marvels are well alive and always will be, we have our reasons for everything, I'm sure if Heroes had better people to take on they would, but I'm also sure them 3 non donators could have a lot to themselves if they tried.

Marvels will always be around and will refurblish themselves soon and be near the top again if we all try.
2007.Apr.03, 08:58 AM

ib4tl
2007.Apr.03, 09:06 AM

In words please lol.
2007.Apr.03, 09:07 AM

ib4tl :-)

PS ur post count sux Khan LOL
2007.Apr.03, 03:12 PM

westendtm Wrote:You have 3 non donors in your gang, its a joke of a Marvel gang.

I am in a marvel gang , and i (unfortunatly) am not a donater. The thing is , I can't donate as I do not have a credit card accepted by this game. If I could I would donate to this game, as it is great! Im sorry if this annoys any of you.
2007.Apr.03, 04:10 PM

Give all you have to your gangs guys. It may end up biting you in the behind, but being in Marvel was the single best experience I have had in this game. MrFantastic is the BEST leader to have graced this game IMHO. I would be up for bringing back the legends, with a few addons of course!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Apr.03, 04:14 PM

nuh uh, I vote Dru for best leader ever in AWL actually!
Thread Closed