The game gets better?
2007.Apr.04, 03:37 AM
The game gets better?
I was waiting fo rsome time for the game to get better and it takes awhile since I don't have donator status, but I was given donator status last month (gone by now) by my gang leaders and the game went faster. I got a lot more money that way and recently I get a lot more. Just got an armalite peacemaker and defeating people in battle is much easier at least with people that are my level and below. It's been a slow six months of playing it seems.

The game seems to have gotten a bit better now that I've gotten a better weapon and with this new surgery thing it looks like one more thing to look forward to.

Eventually does the game get better like it has been for me recently?
2007.Apr.04, 03:53 AM

Yeah i found that, theres more money to be made from donator status. But it still took a while to save up for the next house up, i often took loans from my gang which helped me alot. Im not sure how Small time donators are expected to upgrade thier house and get surgery tho.

You could try starting a gang and warring the bad family, made it a lil bit more exciting for me
2007.Apr.04, 03:57 AM

The game gets better when you level, IMO. When you start getting to levels 16-23 you'll be attacked like you never were before. Don't take offense, actually it's kind of a good thing, means you have arrived IMO. Don't be like this one player who complains about offline attacks. If you need his name in-game me. That will explain how not to act. Congrats on donator status, do whatever you can to keep it and when you get a little higher donator status will be easier to acheive.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Apr.04, 04:30 AM

Well, I don't have donator status now because it was all used up for the 30 days but it helped greatly.

Now that I don't have donator status, got level 10 and my new gun; I've already ahve 1000 EXPerience and it looks like it will be easier to get to level 11.

Is that true for every other level it seems that it goes faster? It just seems so.

Once I get further in the game I may pay attention to this game more often. It's in second right now as there wasn't much to do earlier, but may become first in the future.
2007.Apr.05, 11:21 AM

yep...it does go faster (which is why i said when you got the donator status to push for enough cash to get your next 30 days first...LOL)

your refresh rates on energy and action points are doubled...so that means twice as much crime/training/attacking.
2007.Apr.06, 01:01 PM

peajew Wrote:You could try starting a gang and warring the bad family, made it a lil bit more exciting for me

Or you could JOIN the bad family, man, feels good to wipe peajew from the board Twisted