Free Credits!!! New and Improved Pestilence
2007.May.11, 04:45 PM

Dresicos Wrote:Chris and Sarge must attack the one who insults the other. For instance, if I were to insult Chris, Sarge would come in for the save, and attack me. It'd be the other way around too. So..yeah.

You wouldn't do something like that for one of your friends or gangmates?
2007.May.11, 06:02 PM

i believe i wasnt talking about such people first, so i win free credits. 5 credits to me please!
2007.May.11, 06:09 PM

Quote:Wow, talk about a true nooblet; good going Sarge. You took all my money, thank GOD! ..whatever, dude.

Lesson learned next time make a swing by the bank and make a deposit
2007.May.11, 06:24 PM

zingersmack Wrote:
Dresicos Wrote:Chris and Sarge must attack the one who insults the other. For instance, if I were to insult Chris, Sarge would come in for the save, and attack me. It'd be the other way around too. So..yeah.

You wouldn't do something like that for one of your friends or gangmates?

Yes..but I would only do it two or three times, not ten or eleven; you know? And..Hawk, I was sitting in the Hospital recovering from a recent surgery, I couldn't. Plus, I lost my grandpa; therefore I wasn't on for a while..
2007.May.12, 01:06 AM

Why eliminate competition Chris and Sarge? You asked for a challenge for months, you've declared countless gang wars cause you were bored. And now when you have a really hard fight on your hands, you just ask them to join you.

This is history repeating itself.

For those who dont know what happened in the old days.

*Screen goes blurry and a time swirl starts*

Long time ago, around 270 days, Chris, Sarge, Berry, TripsT, SamiAm,LostAngel were in two different gangs called Old Soldiers and Bad Muthas. They had divided game into two fractions, with repercussions for attacks for both sides, and lots of training gangs.

Then one day they started having troubles beating one another in combat, and thought, "hey if I can't win over you in combat, I might aswell get you to join my gang." 3days later, they are all gathered in a gang called The Elders, and as a prize for the community they cut all ties to the training gangs, and hosts a Gang Competition, with 100k, Weapons and 20k to all participants in the pot.

Soon Elder started to get bored with no competition, and they started to declare wars for fun, declared war on every gang in the game for fun, started declaring districts as their own.

*Time spiral swirls out*

I wish that atleast before you melted the two gangs togheter, could'nt you have duked it out for fun?

What you guys gonna do in 1-2months? Start beating up the 2nd runner up gang?

I hope you stay a nice gang since you have asked for clean slates, and I know that some of you are really nice guys in Pestilence and I like most of the guys there, sorry to say I dont know everyone, but those I know I like. But I just wanted to say that you remove the fun in the game for yourselves, by just absorbing the enemies.

In the current stage of the game I can't say I value either Chris or Sarges word much though, you've done all you can last 4months to make people leave or dislike the game and as a player of the game, I think you are going to have to kiss alot of babies to make up for that.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.May.12, 02:29 AM

The story is true, to a degree. Yes the Bad Mutha's and the Old Soldiers formed. Yes the Elders held a competition. Yes the Elders declared (rural district at the time) as their own. Yes the Elders declared war on every gang (which IMHO was lots of fun). BUT I think your timeline was little rearranged and tid-bits not mentioned here and there. I'm not here to try to defend Chris or Sarge. I am stating this so that this thread isn't just one sided!
Yes I would have like to seen Chris and Sarge go up against Vorenus and Pullo. There are several things I would like to have seen and liked to have done but they didn't happen. I'm still working on a competition myself (LONG side project that I was talking to Zenith about). One thing I WILL give credit for to Chris and Sarge is that they do lose fights, they do get beat, but do you see them posting about these? It's a game people (and yes I can say this, I've put in a considerable amount of $ myself and have been mixed up in the issues that have been mentioned) Things don't always go the way you want them to. I think I like the saying best: Gotta roll with the punches.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.May.12, 02:49 AM

I know I am very biased about this case when it comes to Elders, I have been on the receiving end for way to long. Yes, Chris has done good things for the community, but he has put dirt on his own rep.

Yes timeline is warped, I just threw in things from the top of my head, but in the end of the day, I am biased, disgruntled, and some of my friends have quitted. I am not obliged to like people that made them quit, at all. I will however continue to be polite and help everyone that asks, no matter if I agree or disagree with their actions.

Only reason I post in this thread, is to say that they are gonna work hard to get a good reputation, it's easy to ask for clean slates, but its REALLY hard keeping them clean.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.May.12, 03:10 AM

Eaglefreak Wrote:The story is true, to a degree. Yes the Bad Mutha's and the Old Soldiers formed. Yes the Elders held a competition. Yes the Elders declared (rural district at the time) as their own. Yes the Elders declared war on every gang (which IMHO was lots of fun). BUT I think your timeline was little rearranged and tid-bits not mentioned here and there. I'm not here to try to defend Chris or Sarge. I am stating this so that this thread isn't just one sided!
Yes I would have like to seen Chris and Sarge go up against Vorenus and Pullo. There are several things I would like to have seen and liked to have done but they didn't happen. I'm still working on a competition myself (LONG side project that I was talking to Zenith about). One thing I WILL give credit for to Chris and Sarge is that they do lose fights, they do get beat, but do you see them posting about these? It's a game people (and yes I can say this, I've put in a considerable amount of $ myself and have been mixed up in the issues that have been mentioned) Things don't always go the way you want them to. I think I like the saying best: Gotta roll with the punches.
Hm i probably not old enoughto know that early times but I can see what I expiereced myself
Elders attacked and disbanded lots gangs and all that gangs had 0% chances to win aganist them and when finall show up gang who could give them fair fight they never dare to attack them they insted unite with them
lol
2007.May.12, 07:09 AM

Actually Elders have had a war with a gang MUCH weaker than them, phh, these Elders (Vikings) cannot handle us Marvels.
I remember they declared on the Marvel gang which had the 2nd best respect in the game (after Elders) , they teamed with Crazykid for some wars, they decided to pick the Marvel Knights as a target, soon Marvel Knights discovered they had the upportunity to win,because of Zennys great idea to make totally uneven Gang wars less effective for the gang with nearlly 100% chance of winning. What a mistake by Vikings this was. Vikings resulted in accepting (or sending) a surrender.
One of the great times the 2 longest serving Elders still lasting had ran. Twisted
2007.May.12, 07:12 AM

why dont all you moaners just play the game. Chris and Sarge have done a lot for this game, as have eagle, Druchii and lots of others. At the end of the day it is a game and if people want to join together then they join together. If those people who join just happen to be the strongest in the game then so what, it thier choice, they paid the money and put the time in to get to where they are.

Ever since i was in Old Soldiers and then the Elders people have moaned about everything, it did not matter what we did it was never good enough. Why dont you all just PLAY and stop moaning.
Thread Closed