British Bulldogs
2007.May.13, 12:02 PM

Have i missed something what have you done wrong??
2007.May.13, 12:05 PM
Re: Have I Missed Something
That's what I .....was wondering ..... but ... I'm not worrried about it ....just the attacking me :roll: part . I don't speak to them or vice-versa .
2007.May.13, 09:29 PM
Re: Thank Goodness For Mr French
Stunderbuttz Wrote:He gave me 6 medi pacs and that got me out of the hospital and then he ..... BRUTaLIZED her bad when I told him about what happened .

I'm lost, I thought it was you who hospitalized her and she quit then some1 brutalized you??

Why does it feel like 2 persons posted under your name?
2007.May.13, 09:40 PM

He was refering to myself when I gave him some stims. He actually busted me out a couple times at his level none the less so I figured I would return the favor and give him some stims when he was hospitalized by rebelchild. I tried a mugging on her but she had no cash. Not sure if stunderbuttz was refering to my XP attack or my mugging attack on her. She did get some good hospital time though. LOL

BTW, if somebody you mug has no money do they get a longer hospital stay or it doesn't matter and it is just by the levels? Thanks much.
2007.May.13, 09:51 PM
Nope
1) She qits 2) she ATTACKS 3) I get booted from the gang w/ no explanation 4) she mysteriously shows back up as the V.P. with artful doger again but no one else in gang . Gnawing " Columbo " thought : Could Artful dodger be using the same I.P to come on as artieball666 ( whose BUTT I've been kicking quite a bit . On the level four choice ; he CAN'T beat me .
2007.May.13, 10:11 PM

Well, you can always ask Lady Zen if she could check the IP of those accounts or have one of her mods do it. Same IP = FedJail time. LOL You can still attack people if they are in the FedJail. Not sure if they can attack you back or not. LOL
2007.May.13, 10:13 PM
I DIDN'T Know that
thanks for THAT tip ! But then ; if they live in MN ...when they get out ....oh yeah , I'm gettin' to DEEP into the game ! lol
2007.May.13, 10:15 PM

ROFL!!!!!!!!! Don't get too deep into it. HEHE Just enjoy the game like most of us do. LOL
2007.May.13, 10:18 PM

I'm confused. I just saw MN mentioned so I went "woohoo"
2007.May.14, 12:54 AM
Re: WooHoo
Biggrin Yep ; I'm in Many Apple Us ( heh,heh ) Many Soda
Thread Closed