And who said the marvels were weak?
2007.May.14, 01:27 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:
matt5250 Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:carry on tryinf to be smart and you will be spending the rest of your AL life in hospital

thats a pretty harsh threat there

Matt hes complaining about a little war. And is trying to say that we are picking on him when we are clearly not all he has to do is message the President and the war will be stopped instead he makes a thread about it which isnt needed but i wont attack him ill let the little Marvels have some fun because he aint strong.

telling someone you will hospitalize them till they quit is harsh period. even I do not wish to do that to the people who have frustrated me the most. I want payback, but yeah, I don't want them to quit.
2007.May.14, 01:30 PM

This will be my final post too. OMG, how things get out of hand so quickly. 100 respect and below are being destroyed, sorry but find another gang to join. Please don't just start another crazy gang (hehe)

Now with that said, I believe your gang was never targeted for destruction, cause then I would declared war as well. You were either a training tool or a few marvels got together to get some respect. Chill out, talk to the pres/vp's of those who declared on you, instead of bashing an entire family name.

Edit Eaglefreak no personal attacks!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.May.14, 01:33 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:carry on tryinf to be smart and you will be spending the rest of your AL life in hospital

XxDragonxX Wrote:Matt hes complaining about a little war. And is trying to say that we are picking on him when we are clearly not all he has to do is message the President and the war will be stopped instead he makes a thread about it which isnt needed but i wont attack him ill let the little Marvels have some fun because he aint strong.

Regardless, this is a personal attack/threat toward another player and it will not be tolerated!

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.May.14, 01:34 PM

Thats a good one and im chilled down now the cops caught me. a bust would be nice doe
2007.May.14, 01:36 PM

It wasnt a threat it was a promise two different things
2007.May.14, 01:36 PM

See just calm down you Beast and discuss like a man. I think this is all but finished now anyway.
2007.May.14, 01:37 PM

Well it should be if jaded listen but then again he could be the new DareDevil and be hated by everyone
Thread Closed