?? same Ip's
2008.Jan.18, 03:45 PM
?? same Ip's
I have a laptop (company's) at work which a co-worker uses and I bring home with me on the weekends sometimes and wanted to report us just in case they end up with the same IP address

mine: 18928

Hers: 19134

She is a part time worker anyways, and she may not even continue to play (although I am trying to get her to play to at least 3rd level Twisted )

anyways wanted to be transparent

Kradha
2008.Jan.18, 05:42 PM

there's thousands of threads about this. Email Zenith (user# 2)
2008.Jan.30, 07:14 PM

Unless you're connecting to AL through the company network from home, you won't have the same IP. Ever.
2008.Jan.30, 08:04 PM

wrong. cell phone browsers. self'd
2008.Jan.30, 08:13 PM

Tahatmaru Wrote:Unless you're connecting to AL through the company network from home, you won't have the same IP. Ever.

Yes your IP will pop the same even if you log in from home and work. Everyone that I work with that plays has the same IP, and before Zenith changed the code we could not transfer items or cash between each other, even though we have all logged in from our home comps with different IP's.

But yes mail Zen and all is well Smile
2008.Jan.30, 11:50 PM

[Image: yjyj-1.jpg]

or use this!! $1000 sends anything to anyone no questions asked
2008.Jan.31, 12:08 PM

I recommend the S.I.D.S delivery service even though I have never used it. LOL
2008.Feb.29, 02:27 PM

hunter52070 Wrote:
Tahatmaru Wrote:Unless you're connecting to AL through the company network from home, you won't have the same IP. Ever.

Yes your IP will pop the same even if you log in from home and work. Everyone that I work with that plays has the same IP, and before Zenith changed the code we could not transfer items or cash between each other, even though we have all logged in from our home comps with different IP's.

But yes mail Zen and all is well Smile

How is that, I know for fact that at my office you could be sitting right behind me and have different IP, the first couple of digits would be same but after that different.
2008.Feb.29, 10:45 PM

the key word here is SIMILAR not SAME.

thats why there's....

[Image: yjyj-1.jpg]
2008.Feb.29, 10:53 PM

SIDS is the best thing around. I would use SIDS if I were IP sharing.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.