New career idea's
2008.Sep.08, 03:43 PM

No-one wants their banks robbing.Fail
2008.Sep.08, 03:52 PM

More like Epic. Since its real and concievable
2008.Sep.08, 07:41 PM
Re: New career idea's
biffbaffboff Wrote:I'd like to see once you have say level 10 in construction you being able to build your own home!

It would have been nice to have something new at level 10 construction, yes! But building my new home, no! That's something you just buy. Lol, Construction is a career for the gang hideout, not for personal use. If you got into it thinking you could build something for yourself, then doh! But yes, construction level 10 is WAY overdue for a new ability! A new ability for the gang hideout as the career was intended!
2008.Sep.08, 08:21 PM

what about a Boxer or something along those lines where you have to train to keep your endro high to get through each round so the endrance conversion is 1.5, that would be a cool job.... and you could do an extra 15 rounds in battle at lvl 3 in boxing for your training so you know how to withstand longer battles Smile

does anyone like this? :?
2008.Sep.08, 08:38 PM

Sounds cool.
2008.Sep.08, 11:21 PM

volcomjurk7 Wrote:what about a Boxer or something along those lines where you have to train to keep your endro high to get through each round so the endrance conversion is 1.5, that would be a cool job.... and you could do an extra 15 rounds in battle at lvl 3 in boxing for your training so you know how to withstand longer battles Smile

does anyone like this? :?
Anything to get your endo up and I'm for it.

Be pissed that I spent a fluckload of hours on the .09 job tho Sad
2008.Sep.08, 11:56 PM

who does dingus think he is these days? ever since he joined X all ive heard him do is brag, :shock: you have nothing to brag about

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Sep.09, 01:09 AM

Level 10 Medic has no new ability. Weak sauce.
Level 10 medics should be able to heal outside of his/her gang and should be able to make stims for non-gang members.
2008.Sep.09, 01:49 AM
Stale and unstimulating......
You go ColonelIngus......for those of loyal to our craft there is nothing new and exciting........What incentive is there to staying once you have reached the pinacle.....In med the money is good and that was needed when I first started but money isn't an issue anymore........I intend to leave med once I reach lvl 8 and start on something different......nothing interesting to keep me in med.......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Sep.09, 09:28 AM

McCule Wrote:Level 10 Medic has no new ability. Weak sauce.

Every career should have something new at level 10! Smile Please Zen Smile