You know what this game needs
2008.Sep.22, 12:39 PM

I was thinking a two or three days, just like in real life.
Not that I know from experience >.>

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Sep.22, 01:11 PM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:How much time do you alllot for this? 2-3 days?
'Cause if you have to do it all in a row, most folks ain't as addicted as you are and might not be able to spend all that AP one after the other Sad

If you hadent noticed alot of players are leaving? Perhaps attack,crime,train and war is just getting too repetitive?The guys that are leaving are the ones who spend 18 hours daily here..... maybe they need new challenges? Is this too difficult for you to comprehend?

To tell the truth I too am getting bored.Ive just popped into the top 50 players and now all I have to look forward to is 4 straight days of training to imp a stat,cause some commotion or other to make my time more interesting.I cannot imagine how boring it is to be in the top 10 players.This is why I am proposing an overhaul of the game with fresh idea's and new aims and targets. :roll:
2008.Sep.22, 01:30 PM

Maybe it's Zen's way of saying.. "you've wasted too much of your real life on this simple game.. please go outside and play once in a while?"
2008.Sep.22, 01:32 PM

I breached the top 10 about a month ago! I have not found myself any less interested in this game since I started playing just over a year ago!
2008.Sep.22, 02:10 PM

^^ hero
2008.Sep.22, 02:13 PM

I'm not saying I am bored I will quit.I am saying its getting kind of stale.
2008.Sep.22, 03:30 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:I'm not saying I am bored I will quit.I am saying its getting kind of stale.
Get you humanity to 0, leave for 3 months, try to get back to # 5 overall, where you were before leaving.

That should give you a freakin huge challenge. :wink:
2008.Sep.22, 03:49 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:I'm not saying I am bored I will quit.I am saying its getting kind of stale.
Get you humanity to 0, leave for 3 months, try to get back to # 5 overall, where you were before leaving.

I said new challenges,not dumb ones :roll:
2008.Sep.22, 04:16 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
hydro9226 Wrote:

I said new challenges,not dumb ones :roll:
Quitter!

Everybody always wants it quick and easy... pffft!
2008.Sep.22, 04:33 PM

:massivegrin: :massivegrin: :massivegrin: :massivegrin: