An official SV press release
2008.Dec.29, 06:31 PM

I want a gym day.Sad

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.29, 06:34 PM

Well, being as it's zen's choice whether to do gym days or not, I'm sure she could care less if everyone votes to have a gym day. So, leave it to her to put it in, or not. It's a privelige anyway, not a right.

And mark me down for 10 ballots please, I wanna have a vote all to myself! Actually, make that 11... I'll never decide otherwise Sad
2008.Dec.30, 01:04 AM

bring on the gym day.im bored with tossing elves and hoppers
2008.Dec.30, 01:33 AM

stalker8929 Wrote:bring on the gym day.im bored with tossing elves and hoppers

I'm sorry slim...gotta do it...

Bring back memories? Guess which Hopper? Not me...

1.) SlimShady takes their best shot and misses.
2.) You hit for 957 points of damage. SlimShady resists 33 for a total of 924 damage.
You pound SlimShady to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 199

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2008.Dec.30, 01:42 AM

LordSkie Wrote:Well, being as it's zen's choice whether to do gym days or not, I'm sure she could care less if everyone votes to have a gym day. So, leave it to her to put it in, or not. It's a privelige anyway, not a right.

And mark me down for 10 ballots please, I wanna have a vote all to myself! Actually, make that 11... I'll never decide otherwise Sad

I vote that you are are an arrogant asshole, with no stats to back up your level. And btw, the rest of your post reada as if you're REALLY gay. Pick a side dude, get in the running for the drama queen post, OR post like a man!

::vote for Cheetah!::
2008.Dec.30, 02:08 AM

ok its like that.i didnt want to have to do this but i have obtained top secrete info from the hoppers.i have here there top secrete war training video for all of al to see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuigcXvcy1A