I didn't just leave SV
2008.Dec.29, 11:15 PM

EvilDeedz Wrote:Even when I did not play I would sometimes think about the game...I caved in and started to play again...

Wow, the voodoo works!

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.29, 11:15 PM

Hi guys Razz
2008.Dec.29, 11:18 PM

hello chuck...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2008.Dec.29, 11:20 PM

zenith Wrote:
EvilDeedz Wrote:Even when I did not play I would sometimes think about the game...I caved in and started to play again...

Wow, the voodoo works!
So thats why I woke up with a thumbtack in my nose this morning.
2008.Dec.29, 11:25 PM

zenith Wrote:

Wow, the voodoo works!

don't worry zen, we all still love you and err even though we was hexed Biggrin
2008.Dec.29, 11:39 PM

I'm dusti! I have a stupid sense of humor, foot in mouth syndrome and can spout out the side of my neck.

I'm addicted to reading the darn forums. :oops:

I can be a total biz, but I try not to open my big mouth too often. I don't even know why I'm posting cause most of you don't know me anyway, but whatever. :oops: :oops:

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.29, 11:46 PM

What..I have your avatar hangning up in my room...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2008.Dec.30, 12:43 AM
Re: I didn't just leave SV
randomjacker Wrote:I stayed in the game. Jinx, Sg and his old lady are not sharing accounts. Admins don't have favorites. hopefully this won't get erased so... HI!

Hiya Random.....nice to meet you lol.

Hmmm......my entire family use to log in with the same ip.....funny how only 2 of us are still active. Guess the rest didn't get as addicted as some of us did.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Dec.30, 12:56 AM

hi im slim, and im a alcoholic, wait this isnt AA.well im a al junkie to.i cant go to work till i get my fix,oh yea i really pee some people off to.thats what i do
2008.Dec.30, 02:42 AM

EvilDeedz Wrote:hello chuck...

I'm Weathers and addicted to this post ^
It could be the greatest thing I've ever read.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.