You guys
2008.Dec.31, 01:16 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote:
superdude Wrote:Coldbeer started it. Hes a punk like that. Biggrin
STFU
it's actually uncledave who's awhining little bi*ch that can't take ofline leaves without being a drama queen
Their is a line. You just crossed that line, maybe if you were in your gang, you would know more about it. UncleDave hasn't whinned once about the hits he's been recieving that he shouldn't be in the first place. Their is a no hit treaty set up which ColdBeerHere hasn't been following very well. So UncleDave hosped him, please get facts straight before posting. And all the hits weren't offline either.

Are you sure you want to be talking to Deathwing like that.
2008.Dec.31, 01:20 PM

please stop posting just to post. thank you.
2008.Dec.31, 01:28 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Are you sure you want to be talking to Deathwing like that.
Its fine were friends just getting in an argument.
2008.Dec.31, 01:40 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote:
superdude Wrote:Coldbeer started it. Hes a punk like that. Biggrin
STFU
it's actually uncledave who's awhining little bi*ch that can't take ofline leaves without being a drama queen
Their is a line. You just crossed that line, maybe if you were in your gang, you would know more about it. UncleDave hasn't whinned once about the hits he's been recieving that he shouldn't be in the first place. Their is a no hit treaty set up which ColdBeerHere hasn't been following very well. So UncleDave hosped him, please get facts straight before posting. And all the hits weren't offline either.
might not be in the assassins but i still know what's going on
and if you need reminding i do own half the gang and i'm an elder of that gang so i didn't cross any line
it's not the first time Uncledave makes a drama out of being hit ofline

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.31, 01:42 PM

superdude Wrote:You STFU! Cold beer is an idiot and caused the whole thing. I know what Im talking about. It goes way beyond AL. Cold beer is a please think before posting and deserves what he gets! nuff said son.
STFU
i know UncleDave and this is not the first time he starts drek cause he can't take an ofline attack

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.31, 01:44 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:Are you sure you want to be talking to Deathwing like that.
Its fine were friends just getting in an argument.
thanks SK but CF's right
still if he want's to argue with me on the forums bring it Twisted

2008.Dec.31, 01:51 PM

Do you personally know UD? I think not. Coldbeer and him go beyond this game. Ive tried to step in between them several times in the game and coldbeer just acts like the dink he is. Dave has a right to complain about everything that has happened.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Dec.31, 01:54 PM

Doesn't matter everything got worked out. Thanks for noticing us and think we were forum worthy JR.
2008.Dec.31, 01:56 PM

superdude Wrote:Do you personally know UD? I think not. Coldbeer and him go beyond this game. Ive tried to step in between them several times in the game and coldbeer just acts like the dink he is. Dave has a right to complain about everything that has happened.
no he dosn't
i couldn't care less about how the 2 of em are in RL
this is AL and coldbeer have the right to hit uncledave as much as he wishes as long as it's ofline
UD on the other heand has no right to whine and more than that he has no right to get the rest of the gang implicated in a war

2008.Dec.31, 01:59 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:
superdude Wrote:Do you personally know UD? I think not. Coldbeer and him go beyond this game. Ive tried to step in between them several times in the game and coldbeer just acts like the dink he is. Dave has a right to complain about everything that has happened.
no he dosn't
i couldn't care less about how the 2 of em are in RL
this is AL and coldbeer have the right to hit uncledave as much as he wishes as long as it's ofline
UD on the other heand has no right to whine and more than that he has no right to get the rest of the gang implicated in a war
Actually the war made me feel special. Thank you UncleDave!