VAl has withdrawn from the war
2008.Dec.30, 06:02 AM

Rafal wasn't the one that that complained the most during the gang wars against the elders.

Me and Matt was, we spent real money building up gangs from nothing, and at that time it was actually a lot of money compared to what was being spent. And they kept doing it for at least 2-3months, until we just got so furious we saw no point in playing. When I came back I saw no point in attaching feelings to the game, I play this game merely for killing time. And hosp wars for me is the most amusing option.

Rafal was the only one who stuck around, and then he was up against the Elders alone.

Not long after we left the Elders got so bored of having no competition they just left one after another. And the new generation took over.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.30, 06:04 AM

geez.....him and biff and me are why this started...please keep up...well cheetah and rj...lol....hes bbh...

doh
2008.Dec.30, 06:12 AM

Punisher Wrote:geez.....him and biff and me are why this started...please keep up...well cheetah and rj...lol....hes bbh...

Almost looks like you are falling asleep when typing.

Nice that Val wanted to be a part of the war, and too bad that they gave up.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.30, 06:13 AM

just woke up, thanks for noticing im tired

doh
2008.Dec.30, 06:50 AM

Awesome Job Val! You guys rock!

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Dec.30, 06:55 AM

you cant say anything bad about anyone dropping out of this war.it was a big war to step up to and it wasn't like they were the first to bail.this war will be remembered because of everyone we had in it.well fought val
2008.Dec.30, 08:28 AM

Great job Val. It was a blast!
2008.Dec.30, 08:41 AM

Excellent war, thanks for the party Biggrin
2008.Dec.30, 08:48 AM

Good Job Val you made this war all the more fun!

Doing a good job around here is like wetting your pants in a dark suit. You get a warm feeling but nobody really notices!
2008.Dec.30, 10:14 AM

*Respectfully bows to the hordes of Valhalla*

Hail and well met warriors of the North. Your presence in this Great Christmas War of 2008 was/is greatly appreciated.
Thread Closed