Can people get out of fed jail
2009.Jan.19, 08:41 PM
Can people get out of fed jail
IDK
2009.Jan.19, 08:41 PM

ask 7630

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jan.19, 08:42 PM

am i still aloud on the forums in fed jail ?
2009.Jan.19, 08:42 PM

It depends on the offense. Some are in to be taught a lesson, others because they violated game rules and got banned.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Jan.19, 08:43 PM

Some yes, some no.

Normally if it is something you do, and served X amount of days, weeks, months, or possibly a year. Offer a sincere apology, you may have a shot, but this all depends on what you did.

Most people are in fed jail due to sharing an IP with another player, all they have to do is mail admin with details of why they are sharing an IP with another player. After an investigation of the reason, admin then makes the decision on the validity of the reason for IP share.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.19, 08:46 PM

I don't know what I did and cant remember my e-mail i used ughhh
2009.Jan.19, 08:46 PM

It says this on your profile.

Quote:Mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com from the address you registered with. Your actions are concerning.

I suggest you do it if you want to play again.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Jan.19, 08:49 PM

I don't KNOW which e-mail I used
2009.Jan.19, 08:51 PM

Yikes man. Good luck!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.19, 08:53 PM

Thanks this stinks my prez will probably kick me out if I get to come back.