retirement
2009.Jan.13, 02:45 PM

well from what i hear and see from his Actions im kinda feeling like that whole Career/Skill mumbo Jumbo is BULL SHIT thats an excuse 4 when he comes online he can hit me and any1 else that he has a disagreement

seriously why else would he be hitting me? because of that crap that happen b4 xmas is why he cant get over it so hes gonna drag it on with this Minor Hits all the time quite frankly it gets annoying when ive already got my ass kicked enough over hat forum dispute now he is just looking for me or someone to Retaliate and try n get him Hosped so SV can jump in for him again

he tryin to start a War again.
2009.Jan.13, 02:47 PM

EvilDeedz Wrote:Yes...mental issues, acting out violent and sometimes whiney fantasies through this game...

Are we talking about Dingus?

We arent all adults. Most of us are though lol

Howlsong Wrote:
Dingus Wrote:Dudes has mental issues...did I mention that yet :roll:

Show me 1 player on here that doesnt have some kind of mental issue... remember we're mostly adults sitting around playing games all day... does that sound like someone who doesnt have some kind of issue to you?

i am not an adult yet. semi-adult if you want

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Jan.13, 02:49 PM

BigRedRaper Wrote:well from what i hear and see from his Actions im kinda feeling like that whole Career/Skill mumbo Jumbo is BULL drek thats an excuse 4 when he comes online he can hit me and any1 else that he has a disagreement

seriously why else would he be hitting me? because of that drek that happen b4 xmas is why he cant get over it so hes gonna drag it on with this Minor Hits all the time quite frankly it gets annoying when ive already got my arse kicked enough over hat forum dispute now he is just looking for me or someone to Retaliate and try n get him Hosped so SV can jump in for him again

he tryin to start a War again.

Have you asked him nicely to stop?

Would you like me to talk to him for you after you ask?
2009.Jan.13, 02:50 PM

randomjacker Wrote:
EvilDeedz Wrote:Yes...mental issues, acting out violent and sometimes whiney fantasies through this game...

Are we talking about Dingus?

No... Mostly me...and a few others who may or may not admit it...but mostly
me...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2009.Jan.13, 02:51 PM

DebbiePinson Wrote:We arent all adults. Most of us are though lol

I never said all where do u see that i said all???? can u read?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.13, 02:52 PM

randomjacker Wrote:his explanation of semi retired is he is not advancing his character much and not playing as he used to..

he does his skills and career. He plays a few hours a day instead of 16-18 hours a day plus setting his alarm at night to train...

His Idea of semi retired is about the same as mud was before he got fed'd, not much growth at all...

his idea of semi-retired doesn't make any sense.

maybe he plays less than he did, but semi-retired is a misnomer.

he is still more active than most lower level and casual players.

i dont play 16-18 hours a day, i dont set my alarm at night to train either...i consider myself fully active.
2009.Jan.13, 02:54 PM

DebbiePinson Wrote:We arent all adults. Most of us are though lol

And there are even some of us who do not like sexy mail in game...And if you do not get a reply it is probably because I am a 15 yr old trapped in a late twenties man's body...thx...you know who you are...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2009.Jan.13, 02:56 PM

well RJ ive asked him to Stop several times

ive even asked him the point of this after all was said and done in forums he was still hitting me he dont reply to me he just being a bully as far as im concerened

and there is no other reason for him to be hitting me, hes tryin to bring back the previous arguement imo

why else would he be hitting me for i dont give XP to a lvl 36 hes not mugging me for money.... infact hes the only lvl 30+ thats attack me lately usually lvl 30+ dont pay much attention to the younger crowd unless of course us young ones call people out in forums...
Thread Closed