Poll: do you agree?
yes
no
[Show Results]

most liked player....ha
2007.Mar.01, 11:14 AM

I did not vote because it was obvious that an Elder, Slayer or Marvel would win.

These gangs members are the highest levels, and in my guess, some of the most active. Don't get me wrong, these players earned it by the time they put into AwakenedLands, but we all knew the votes would go to a select few.

I have given tens of thousands of dollars and weapons to new players since I have started AwakenedLands and I myself am still a low level. I did not expect one vote for myself, becasue I have no influence in this gaming community. I have not earned that influence by playing yet. The Karma of helping the newbies is not reward for myself, but reward for AwakenedLands. You know, keep the chain going and help others.

I think Druchii is right, in the future, this poll will hold much more weight.
For now, it was nice to see who is liked.
2007.Mar.01, 11:19 AM

Quote:Im just curious what soldiers do now before they go to bed. No ironing, no shinning? That was a mistake.

I loved the ironing and cleaning when i was in, the feeling of having all my kit with nice straight lines was .........aaaahhhhh.......so good.

That was until my sgt came in and took a leak in it because i had slept in :?

The good old days of Drill, drilll, sit around, drill, bullshit, eat, drill, etc etc, sleep, then start again the next day.
2007.Mar.02, 12:15 AM

SteelCurtain1979 Wrote:I did not vote because it was obvious that an Elder, Slayer or Marvel would win.

Sadly, noone likes us in desolation. We didnt get a single nomination. 3 marvels, 1 elder.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Mar.02, 01:44 AM

Some people like ya, Dru. Razz

I nominated someone in Desolation but I don't know if anyone else did... only the top four nominees made it to the voting.
2007.Mar.02, 08:40 AM

Druchii Wrote:
SteelCurtain1979 Wrote:I did not vote because it was obvious that an Elder, Slayer or Marvel would win.

Sadly, noone likes us in desolation. We didnt get a single nomination. 3 marvels, 1 elder.

Sorry Druchii, you are a liked player.(hands Druchii a hanky to wipe his tears)
You have written some of the more informative threads in this forum.