New Weapons!!
2009.Mar.13, 02:17 PM
RE: New Weapons!!
So, anyone got an ETA on this new bad boy?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Mar.15, 11:42 AM
(2009.Mar.13 02:17 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  So, anyone got an ETA on this new bad boy?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Mar.15, 11:48 PM
Out of curiosity Zen,

Was it a polite way to shut us up, while leaving a possible infinite time limite exponential?

2009.Mar.16, 01:05 AM
(2009.Mar.12 11:31 PM)ZhuSeth Wrote:  Yes whatever. You see, I don't really care that he is stronger.
The best he can do is keeping me in hospital thus not being able to play AL. *shrugs* I'm in this game to make friends and relieve stress. When that becomes impossible I'll just move to another game. Smile

Don't leave.....just continue with the dialogue......Interesting.....

My smilies don't work...........Sad

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Mar.16, 04:23 PM
(2009.Mar.15 11:48 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  Out of curiosity Zen,

Was it a polite way to shut us up, while leaving a possible infinite time limite exponential?

What's a possible infinite time limite exponential?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Mar.16, 07:26 PM
Quote:What's a possible infinite time limite exponential?

(2009.Mar.11 06:27 PM)zenith Wrote:  I need to think of a good design for it. Razz

2009.Mar.16, 08:13 PM
No using shields, now, with your two-handed axe.

Ares Ionized Bardiche
Item Type Melee (Axe)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 19
Concealment Rating 2
Weight (kilograms) 8.0 kg
Standard Price $550,000
Trade-in Value $137,500
While the Broyles Inc Axes are known throughout AL as the standard for axe-like weapons, Ares enters the fray with a large pole-axe called the Bardiche. This 3-foot curved blade is attached at two points to a 5-foot shaft, making a extremely large axe-like weapon. Used mainly to cleave opponents through their armor due to the weapon's weight, it makes an awkward hideout weapon.

Item Requirements
Strength 25
Dexterity 23
Endurance 10
2009.Mar.16, 08:15 PM
An axe that's bad at hideout damage!? Blasphemy!! Scream

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Mar.16, 08:39 PM
imo only specials should hit hard in hideout and pvp..you should have to wield both weapons to maximize hideout and pvp.....im working on it Smile

doh
2009.Mar.16, 08:40 PM
Any word on the awesomeness of the new axe?