Glacier vs. Metal
2007.Mar.26, 04:35 PM
Glacier vs. Metal
I am asking the presidents of Glacier and Metal to please try to come to a peaceful resolution. I don't know what the war is over, but I know it can't be something that can't be righted. Please, for the good of the community, come together and reach a peace.
2007.Mar.26, 04:37 PM

I agree....

We at CampAwakened lands request that this war be ended immediately.

If you require one of our counseLLors to intermediate....feel free to ask!
2007.Mar.26, 04:39 PM

Yeah...Ares even asked me for help, threw money at me infact. I told him nope, solve it so no one loses anything.
2007.Mar.26, 04:44 PM
Re: Glacier vs. Metal
Chris Mangano Wrote:I am asking the presidents of Glacier and Metal to please try to come to a peaceful resolution. I don't know what the war is over, but I know it can't be something that can't be righted. Please, for the good of the community, come together and reach a peace.

oy vey
2007.Mar.27, 08:35 PM

We here at Camp AwakenedLands would like to express our deepest appreciation for the gangs of Glacier and Metal for coming to a peaceful resolution.

Currently there are no wars in AL.... and I know we here at Camp AwakenedLands as well as all members of the community are grateful.

It's all about the betterment of the community!

Thanks and Have a Good Evening from all of us here at Camp AwakenedLands!!!
2007.Mar.27, 10:13 PM

So every time a gang war's are you going to tell us to finish or else... whats the point of being able to war other gangs then how does no wars better the community??
2007.Mar.27, 11:09 PM

Oh the irony!!!
2007.Mar.28, 04:57 PM

you should probably look up the definition of irony. =P
2007.Mar.28, 05:06 PM

Why, was irony not the right word to use in this case?
2007.Mar.28, 05:17 PM

No it was used in the proper format