busting out of jail
2007.Jun.04, 11:40 AM
busting out of jail
Since the last thread wasn't answered...

What's the best attributes to bust people out of jail?

I'm level 11 at the moment.

And does having no energy help?
2007.Jun.04, 01:35 PM

mucho dexterity
2007.Jun.04, 02:33 PM

Level and Dexterity are the main to that I've found that helps with jail busts. I've also heard a rumor that Intelligence helps on bust also

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jun.04, 03:18 PM

Eaglefreak Wrote:Level and Dexterity are the main to that I've found that helps with jail busts. I've also heard a rumor that Intelligence helps on bust also
not sure how much true that can be, ranked 2nd in intel with a decent dex (cybers dont help with busts/crimes, right??) and if any1 has trouble doing busts, it's me!! Seems to me that I can only do busts for 150-200 minutes, no more no less... it was so much fun when I had like 73-75% success...
2007.Jun.04, 06:52 PM

woo! Jail busts changed! as of today!

[07.June.4 - The maximum amount of jail minutes a player can bust out on a single attempt has been increased slightly based on stat ratings.]

Makes me all happy inside :oops:
2007.Jun.04, 10:15 PM

Skarpz Wrote:woo! Jail busts changed! as of today!

[07.June.4 - The maximum amount of jail minutes a player can bust out on a single attempt has been increased slightly based on stat ratings.]

Makes me all happy inside :oops:
Can't wait to see you at the top of the best busts list dude!! :wink:
2007.Jun.05, 12:14 AM

I've been slacking the past few months and this new update will help me gain back faster.

Saw 22 people at one time in jail and got 3 of them out Smile

sorry about going off topic and talking my jail busting.

you can probably close this thread now.
2007.Jun.05, 02:19 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:
Eaglefreak Wrote:Level and Dexterity are the main to that I've found that helps with jail busts. I've also heard a rumor that Intelligence helps on bust also
not sure how much true that can be, ranked 2nd in intel with a decent dex (cybers dont help with busts/crimes, right??) and if any1 has trouble doing busts, it's me!! Seems to me that I can only do busts for 150-200 minutes, no more no less... it was so much fun when I had like 73-75% success...

Same here, if there in for alittle amount of time, im almost guarenteed to get busted. If there in for 100+ in have a good success rate.
2007.Jun.06, 09:20 PM

Well LordB, can't wait for you to pass me in the rankings then. With my long work days in RL and quitting my game job so I am not mugged I am not gaining much stats so my jail busting will be getting very rusty soon.

Good luck everyone in the jail bust contest in a few hours. Too bad I have a 12 hour day or so tomorrow so I won't be on much if at all. Would have liked to compete with you all on this. Smile Smile
2007.Jun.06, 09:53 PM

Scorpious Wrote:Well With my long work days in RL and quitting my game job so I am not mugged
Don't take it personal but that's the dumbest thing I ever read in this game... You quit your only way to gain the 2 hardest stats to train in the game so you wouldn't lose 20-30$ a day?

Here, mail me next time you're online and I'll send you 2k$, should cover your salary for a few weeks and get that job back now.

And if I read wrong, slap twice in the face, it should get me back on track.