2008.Oct.11, 06:39 PM
If you had the choice
Who would you give a game tag too.

Game tag being for outstanding achievement Evil
2008.Oct.11, 06:40 PM

None but it's not for us to decide, stop crying for meaningless tags now
2008.Oct.11, 06:40 PM

Raf is mah homie so ill say lvl 60 Tag to Def

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.11, 06:42 PM

Thor Wrote:None but it's not for us to decide, stop crying for meaningless tags now

what he said!!(no offense Biff, but as you'll find out, "the game is badly managed and the rules change daily" end of quote)

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Oct.11, 06:44 PM

Thanks for agreeing but where the hell do you come from?? Should have joined the mass quitting if you think this game doesn't deserve your so great person around.
2008.Oct.11, 06:47 PM

I think there should be a tag for the first to reach 63

Where's the 63 option?
2008.Oct.11, 06:48 PM

close this shite...another meaningless thread...yes the tags after third place are meaningless...ask zen why she wrote them...geez...

doh

Thor Wrote:Thanks for agreeing but where the hell do you come from?? Should have joined the mass quitting if you think it this game doesn't deserve you're so great person around.

i was just thinking the samething,, :roll:

Thor Wrote:Thanks for agreeing but where the hell do you come from?? Should have joined the mass quitting if you think it this game doesn't deserve you're so great person around.

honestly, i am tired myself of reading the same topics all day about Rafal's tags, weapons and so on. also i dont want to discuss anymore with the type of people who insult you then block your mail

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Oct.11, 06:49 PM

alinutza Wrote:

honestly, i am tired myself of reading the same topics all day about Rafal's tags, weapons and so on. also i dont want to discuss anymore with the type of people who insult you then block your mail
I didn't block nor insult you, yet. Send me a mail, I'm bored over here. :roll: