Poll: Do you Still Enjoy AwakenedLands As you once used to
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Enjoy
2007.Jul.15, 07:22 PM
Enjoy
Do you think the game has changed from when you first started playing(not beginners)do you enjoy the game still, is it worth playing it as it once used to be, do you spend the time to play that you once used to, Is it as FUN as it used to be or do you think it still is?
2007.Jul.15, 07:26 PM

I enjoy it more :wink:
2007.Jul.15, 07:26 PM

It's funner, and I think I might be playing it more than I ever have before. Twisted
2007.Jul.15, 08:18 PM

I don't know, seems a little less fun for me than before maybe it's because I'm in low level rut but for the 132 days I've played it seems to be getting monotonous .
Train. Crime. Forum. Rinse. Repeat. Occasionally Bust or Fight, but there isn't much else.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Jul.15, 09:06 PM

i would play more now but i have to work,lol,all in how you look at it
2007.Jul.15, 09:28 PM

Canosoup Wrote:I don't know, seems a little less fun for me than before maybe it's because I'm in low level rut but for the 132 days I've played it seems to be getting monotonous .
Train. Crime. Forum. Rinse. Repeat. Occasionally Bust or Fight, but there isn't much else.
you then need a gang my friend, and a good at that.

I personally never played, enjoyed, liked, laughed and enjoyed AL as much as I've been doing for the last 2-3 weeks. The new war only made me want to be on even more and playing on my cell does help too.
2007.Jul.15, 09:36 PM

I think I m loosing enjoyment now that the war style has changed. I have been on the game for less than 60 days. I spent those first 50 days working so hard to get my gang in a position that we were gonna be contenders to actually have fun, where you start being able to actually beat people 3 level higher than you, and gain respect and confidence from it. NOw I have to be on the computer 50% more just to strengthen a hideout. WE had 10 wars today, all consisting of hitting attack attack attack attack, wait wait wait attack attack attack. Just to make my hideout stronger. I couldnt even get into the war personally with the other gang, because I dont want my hideout to be repaired so I attack after they get off line. SO Im sneaking around poking a hideout and not even attacking people anymore.
2007.Jul.15, 09:46 PM

You lack imagination to do wars then!!

It's still strategic but I'm not the 1 who will tell you the hints and tricks of it. You can still do wars and attacks the others, you just won't get 100% of the points or not the bonus, whatever. I don't see what has changed, beside the fact that no1 will lose a gang anymore and that wars won are actually worth something and used to do things. What did any1 care if you had 23 or 50 millions of respects points? it wasn't doing jack for you or the others.

If you still want to attack and hosp people, be my guess, you can now do both, attack in wars and attack for exp/hosp. But it was, is still and will always be a click and play game. All you were doing before is 2 clicks, dropdown box and click attack, woohoo! So much fun! (sorry, don't wanna laugh at you but i just don't get the point of "its not fun anymore" since it is the exact same as before but the few stronger somehow lost the advantage over the many lower lvls).
2007.Jul.15, 10:41 PM

I luv the game now! I am def on even more hours the last few days than i was on the last mo.

It was starting to become tedious now i am totally into it again!! Biggrin :wink:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Jul.16, 09:41 AM

At first, I hated the new system. BUT, changes are constantly being made to the system that are really making it fun. As long as we still have contests and stuff (ie: egghunt, shootout, etc...) it will remain fun.

This game truly is EPIC.