Gang War points
2007.Aug.05, 10:15 AM
Gang War points
Does anyone here know how they are calculated?

Is rank in gang war points calculated into the reward for beating that gang? It would seem to me that the higher the gang is rated in gang war point, the bigger reward you should get for beating them.

And Hideout level/size, is that taken into the calculation of gang war point given away when defeated?

And if you attack someone with a much larger hideout are you given extra gang war points for bravery? Since now personal level doesnt count for as much, and low levels can do the same damage as high levels to hideouts.

And if two gangs war the same that and they defeat it, do they share gang war points or both get full amount?

I'm just curious how it all is builded up Smile Maybe you could shed some light Zenmeister? Biggrin

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Aug.05, 11:20 AM

Not sure about all the rest but supposedly (As I was told) you get the same gang points whether it was just yourself fighting the other gang or you had 3 or 4 more gangs with you.
2007.Aug.05, 02:15 PM

Not sure, but you being from Pestilence, and how often Pestilence attacks us, I'd think you guys would have plenty of research to figure it out by now. "Pestilence has declared war on your gang!" has become the most common phrase I see lately, well that and "Jolabent busted you out of jail." lol
2007.Aug.05, 02:17 PM

I get Pestilence, the SVs, and the 499ers all the time in my event log. LOL
2007.Aug.05, 02:25 PM

haha Derek, I am just trying to catch up to Scorpius in total minutes saved. Somehow tho I doubt that it will ever happen lmao.
2007.Aug.05, 02:56 PM

Right now it appears that only 2 factors affect pts earned in a gang war...one determines maximum pts earned and the other starts subtracting possible pts earned. As zen put it, bonus pts. Ill let you figure those two things out...but im sure your gang like ours, veterans of many wars already knows that. Smile

doh
2007.Aug.05, 03:47 PM

My gang members are veterans of many wars too. Just not on the winning side yet. LOL
2007.Aug.06, 03:43 AM

Well I aleady did that there were factors involved in figuring out score, thats why I asked which factors it were.

lol

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Aug.06, 08:15 PM

From what I can gather you get the most points from defeating gangs with personell of higher level who are online, and who are not in the hospital when the war is won.

Of course if you lose... you get nothing but a black eye or two.

I could be wrong of course.
2007.Aug.07, 12:40 AM

u get bonus points if the players are not hospitalized before and during a war
zen said this this but i couldn't fint it where yet