Yes!
Nah...
[Show Results]

Credits (idea/sugestion)
2007.Aug.30, 07:09 AM
Credits (idea/sugestion)
I think players should be able to send credits between each others! Smile
2007.Aug.30, 12:27 PM

just place them on the market for cheap and tell the person to snag them quick then you can get a refund of the money spent.
2007.Aug.30, 12:35 PM

McCule Wrote:just place them on the market for cheap and tell the person to snag them quick then you can get a refund of the money spent.

Have you ever done this and someone else snagged them and were quite happy? I know I've snagged me some cheap credits before.
2007.Aug.30, 12:39 PM

lol, i remember you snagged a few of my $1 stims too!! Smile
2007.Aug.30, 01:02 PM

why would you post stims on the market when you can send them to other players?
2007.Aug.30, 01:02 PM

Kokozama Wrote:lol, i remember you snagged a few of my $1 stims too!! Smile

That I did, and bio's too I think. Biggrin Twisted
2007.Aug.30, 02:36 PM

McCule Wrote:just place them on the market for cheap and tell the person to snag them quick then you can get a refund of the money spent.
That's the hmm, less smart thing to do, it's just an easy way for people to scam others.

If you have to do a trade, post them at HIGH price to make sure no1 else gets them then send the diff back.

Too easy to have some1 put credits up at 1, 5 or 100$ a piece and then say you didn't get it to put more up or to nevermind. (the nvm part is the easiest way to tell of a scam, if any of this happen to you, mail Zen, I'm sure she'll be happy to check who got them if it's a possible scam)
2007.Aug.30, 11:22 PM

Yeah, but I was referring to a same gang member to same gang member credit for money transfer. That is a good idea setting the price higher though anyways.
2007.Aug.30, 11:23 PM

valleroy86 Wrote:

Have you ever done this and someone else snagged them and were quite happy? I know I've snagged me some cheap credits before.

I know that you've mugged people too that didn't post credits anonymously.
2007.Aug.31, 12:00 AM

McCule Wrote:Yeah, but I was referring to a same gang member to same gang member credit for money transfer. That is a good idea setting the price higher though anyways.

If it is within your gang, donate them to the gang vault and have the President or VP send them to them. Smile

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin