Biondi's Brutalization
2007.Nov.16, 12:20 AM
Biondi's Brutalization
Another clip of submachinegun fire erupted, and George Biondi wished it would stop. How many times had it been in the last week he's been target practice for young criminals in Decatur's downtown?

DaGReaT1 let fly with another hail of bullets, this time puncturing George's trenchcoat, piercing his ribs. George was fed up. No more. He was not going to take one more hit without getting his licks in.

He pulled out from behind the wall he had taken shelter behind and unloaded 2 slugs from his T-250. Screaming like the hermit on the beach known as The Horvath, he attacked DaGReaT1 with no sense of his own well-being.

DaGReaT1 fought back, but the battle had gone on long enough for the sirens to approach. He thought to himself, "can I get one more well-placed shot in before they arrived?"

Several more slugs from Biondi deflected off the lightpost that DaGReaT1 was using for some cover. No more time. The sirens were right down the street. Time to split.

As DaGReaT1 took off into the shadows, George Biondi had no intention of stopping. He fired again and again, only stopping to reload. By then the cops had him surrounded.

But George was wigging, and was not going to let some poorly trained cops get in his way.

Shooting first and asking questions later, the cops treated this madman with armor and a shotgun like they should. Four officers took cover behind their squadcar doors and another four circled from behind. Biondi was worm-food.

But that didn't stop George. He had already lost what little bit of sanity he had left when DaGReaT1 attacked. What were 4 cops going too...drek where did those 4 come from? How did they get behind....

Before he could think of the next word, his body was inundated with a hail of armor-piercing bullets from the 2 S.W.A.T. members on a rooftop he didn't even know were there. The bullets found their way through his armor only after exiting the left side of his jaw.

darkness

As George woke up, the first thing he saw was old double-ugly Jack Mort standing there looking at him with one of those "glad it ain't me" grins.

"So, George, next time you wig out try taking cover instead of..." *smack"

Enrico Balazar gave Jack a back-hand slap. Jack looked back at Enrico as if shot.

Enrico just looked down at George and shook his head. In almost a whisper he said, "So pretty boy, next time you do somefin stupid, bring one-a deez."

Enrico held up a nice shiny Silicon Carbide Tactical Helmet.

"We gottem down across the street where yous got dropped. New shipment. Make sure you wears dem fer now on, ya see?"

George Biondi, now known as Pretty Boy due to the horrible scar on his face, took his boss' advice.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Nov.16, 01:44 AM

right on.
2007.Nov.16, 02:00 AM

mudpies Wrote:right on.
your head.

Anyone not able to get to midlan that wants the helmet to go with Dyneema, Al203 or SIC, mail me in game, ill buy one for you for a small fee

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Nov.16, 02:18 AM

Dammit I borged last night :cry:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Nov.16, 02:40 AM

Great Story Zen!!

Great Items!!
2007.Nov.16, 10:12 AM

Any chance we could get a list of the helmet types and their effects?
And possibly where to get each?
2007.Nov.16, 10:14 AM

right on is right!
2007.Nov.16, 10:27 AM

I love my helmet!! Now we need a new drinking contest since my head is protected..
2007.Nov.16, 10:35 AM

these helmets are sweet! thanks zenith!
2007.Nov.16, 10:37 AM

Awesome! Biggrin

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass