Bioplex Assistant.
2008.Jun.12, 01:39 AM
Bioplex Assistant.
Since the crime screen got a bit of a boost, perhaps the bioplex assistant can get one, too? Posting what stat you happened to train, the average amount of points, trainers used and non-trainer trains, keeping how many times a day you've trained and the total amount trained for the day, along with the date.

Clearer synopsis:

Keeps:

1) How many times trained in a day
2) How many total points gained in a day
3) The day trained

Additions:

1) Stat(s) trained for that day
2) Average amount of points trained
3) Show trainer gains and non-trainer gains
2008.Jun.12, 01:51 AM

Whew. Only way that can happen is if it's like the crime logs... not in real-time. It would have to be updated once per day. It doesn't seem like people hated that change for the crime logs too much, so tis a good possibility.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jun.12, 01:53 AM

i like seeing things while they progress not the next day Sad

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Jun.12, 01:57 AM

bigchaz Wrote:i like seeing things while they progress not the next day Sad

Me too but there needs to be a trade-off. Performance or up-to-the-second. When I switched the crime-logs to the newer code the average page load for it went from 6 seconds to 0.5 seconds. I can actually look at the aggregate data for ALL crimes in about 10 seconds instead of roughly 2 minutes now.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jun.12, 02:19 AM

well you could still keep up with it by looking at your total dev points on the stat you are training so it wouldnt be to bad

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Jun.12, 06:50 AM

Having Bioplex in real time is nice, I'd hate to lose that.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jun.12, 07:00 AM

Why don't we all just get the same amount of dev points each day just for logging on? (sarcasim). Leave it alone. Everyone not knowing how to maximize their trainning skills is an advantage. Being able to see it in real time tells me if I'm on track for the day.
2008.Jun.12, 07:00 AM

w00k Wrote:Having Bioplex in real time is nice, I'd hate to lose that.
2008.Jun.12, 07:15 AM

Loki Wrote:
w00k Wrote:Having Bioplex in real time is nice, I'd hate to lose that.
2008.Jun.12, 07:25 AM

ditto---gives you something back for the monotony of training numbers

id rather see the crime page be behind a day than the bioplex Sad

on a separate note, I really miss the rank on the training page Sad

doh