Resistance
2009.Feb.17, 04:41 PM
Resistance
i've noticed (and i'm sure everyone has by now) that, as far as i am aware, if you are hit, you must take at least 1 damage.

I.E.

You are hit for 112 points of damage. You resist 111 for a total of 1 damage.

Why can't we resist damage fully and take 0?
2009.Feb.17, 04:43 PM

If you're hit, you're hit. Some weak dude punches you in the face, breaks his head and doesn't make your face move an inch or hurt at all..Doesn't mean he didn't hit ya. =D
2009.Feb.17, 04:59 PM

true, however, if youre in superior armor with superior resistance getting flicked in the chest, chances are you wont feel it even if you are hit
2009.Feb.17, 05:06 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:true, however, if youre in superior armor with superior resistance getting flicked in the chest, chances are you wont feel it even if you are hit

i dont know were was written, that you'll take minimum 1 damage no matter what resistance or armor u have. probably in the old tutorial?!

anywaay, thats the way Zenith and Err wanted it

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Feb.17, 05:06 PM

Makes a smudge on your armor. Biggrin
2009.Feb.17, 05:26 PM

it doesnt say it anywhere, but look in your battles. you either dodge an attack or you receive damage, i've never seen a hit reduced to 0 damage due to resistance
2009.Feb.17, 05:38 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:it doesnt say it anywhere, but look in your battles. you either dodge an attack or you receive damage, i've never seen a hit reduced to 0 damage due to resistance

i know this and i also remember reading about it somewhere. probably an pld topic were Zenith posted.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Feb.19, 06:45 PM

i'm not familiar with that. but it makes sense to me that u should be able to resist it down to 0 if youre that good Smile
2009.Feb.19, 10:22 PM

maybe . . . you're just not that good poptart?
2009.Feb.20, 12:24 AM

Captain Obvious says:

"So you give, so shall you receive"....... :roll:

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe