Renaming General Discussion, Trash Talk Central
2007.Mar.24, 11:55 PM

there would definitely need to be some sort of moderation. this mb hasn't come close to being out of control. you should see the the phantasyphish board at 1pm on a weekday. madness I tell ya, utter madness.
2007.Mar.25, 12:08 AM

I would rather lock a thread early when tempers aren't yet completely heated and be labeled "Forum Nazi" than to let something escalate (No pun on author hehe) to where it is out of control.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Mar.25, 12:35 AM

Eaglefreak Wrote:I would rather lock a thread early when tempers aren't yet completely heated and be labeled "Forum Nazi" than to let something escalate (No pun on author hehe) to where it is out of control.

forum nazi!
2007.Mar.25, 12:49 AM

LOL

eagle i think our definitions of out of control differ.
2007.Mar.25, 04:07 AM

I'm all for a war forum.

At the end of the day, these forums are usually quiet. So it's much easier to use a forum, then everyone from both sides can see it- rather than say, me just mailing Chris. Then Sarge can't see it, Matt can't, NT can't- if I want everyone to know what's been said, I'd have to go informing them separately.

A war forum would be a fantastic idea, with a disclaimer at the front saying 'wars discussed within, tempers may flare and flaming is possible. Don't enter if you dislike arguments.'

Simple as, the rest of the forum is a shiny happy place, and if you want to stay there, don't touch the war forum.
2007.Mar.25, 05:01 AM

I'm all for heated discussions during war times, this is a social game, and everyone will try to sway people to think what they think. It's when thread gets out of hand and people start offending the person behind the keyboard instead of the roleplaying character I lock the thread.

But a war/ gang section would be nice no doubt, but even that section would need moderation Razz

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Mar.25, 09:04 AM

hey no one ever tells me anything,, i always end up reading it in the AL newspaper
2007.Mar.25, 04:58 PM

DREK YEA!
2007.Mar.25, 05:03 PM

lol...

k, thanks.