Retire while you have some dignity
2007.Mar.25, 02:29 PM

Someone needs to step in and keep Matt, inc. at ease. They keep attacking the Elders and need to stop! We are a peaceful gang!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Mar.25, 02:31 PM

Yeah I hear Elders give to charity on a regular basis.
2007.Mar.25, 02:34 PM

yes. a mill here a house upgrade there. and this just came out of no where desolation picking on us like they have in the past!

2007.Mar.25, 02:38 PM

Yeah I say you SMACK some scense into Matt and show them there place lol Then again a peaceful gang wouldn't do that.
2007.Mar.25, 02:38 PM

My problem is not with The Elders overall, but specifically Chris and Sarge. I rarely, if ever call someone out specifically on the forums but their actions lately have been both asinine and childish.

They were desperately grasping for straws, when there weren't any to take hold of and now its back to the old "Do what we say or else" mentality that strangely only seems to surface when they want something.

k, thanks.
2007.Mar.25, 02:42 PM

give them what they want then, oh, everything will stop and go back to a retirement community for ex-felons.

:roll:

2007.Mar.25, 02:47 PM

Yeah but I thought retirement homes were suppose to look nice. This is no country club if you ask me. My room has no doors, just bars covering the front and windows. Jail Since when do you have to worry about being shanked at dinner in a retirement community :cry:

I think Chris and Sarge got tired of the bars and decided Jailbreak to break out! THEY ARE MY INSPIRATION TO BE IGNORANT!!!!

lol lol lol
2007.Mar.25, 02:52 PM

You watch your mouth or I'll Nurse the :shock: out of your :oops: ! You hear me! Smile Razz Oh and if you wish to assist the Elders in defending our honor. Send me the cash and I'll make sure it gets to the Elders Gang Bank.

2007.Mar.25, 02:56 PM

Can I just say this.....WOW!! thats it....I like the way you used icons to replace those words...i got what you mean right away. I will learn from this. I will...no lie...i have taken in the knowledge
2007.Mar.25, 03:00 PM

This feels like the perfect time to announce my new class. I have started Anger Manangement 101. Sign up sheets are on the left, free stress balls are on the right.

Thanks
Thread Closed