Retire while you have some dignity
2007.Mar.25, 04:31 PM

*runs to the kitchen, grabs some popcorn and drinks. Comes back to the computer and yells " WOOHOOO another fight thread mom"*

lol lol lol
2007.Mar.25, 10:26 PM

First - The Geek, are you serious!!!. Who gave you the right to ask someone to retire?. This is a game (yes a game) and they have paid money to play the game.

Second - The game is a gang game, can you seriously tell me that you think a gang who gets money stolen will not fight to get the money back. I am not saying that Matt and crew have not been wronged but when they get strong enough they can turn the tables,

Third - People need to take a step back before they post, some of the posts in the Forums now make me think that people have lost sight of reality - so what if someone gets a bit heavy handed - remember revenge is a dish best served cold. These people will have thier day, chris and sarge will not always be the strongest players but at the moment they are and can kick the arses of the people who stole their gang money.
2007.Mar.25, 10:33 PM

Very nicely put Berry....
2007.Mar.25, 10:35 PM

except that we didnt steal their gang money berry. we stole money that according to chris, was supposed to be no one's. so it is extortion, plain and simple.
2007.Mar.25, 10:35 PM

It took me 3-4 days of thinking to try and find the best opinion I could get (so people don't tell me I just burped it out) and I came to the conclusion that yes, the Elders did damage to Desolation in the past by taking down their gang a few times, hospitalizing them and etc. Then Desolation, by some unknown luck and good timing, found a way to get back at the Elders which they did.

Now, after that, the Elders had to do something, I agree here, I would have done the same BUT, I think that after stopping them from playing(the innocents included) for about 3-4 days, I feel both side are now even.

Maybe it's time we all move on and start playing again?

It says "an eye for eye, a tooth for a tooth", it doesn't imply losing a nose, a lip and all their hairs.

That was my opinion, blast if you want.

edit
Oh, and since I know a ton of people will read this, please for AL and my frog using the links in my signature. Thank you!
2007.Mar.25, 10:38 PM

that is probably a fair opinion hydro.
2007.Mar.25, 10:50 PM

I forgot the most important point I wanted to say.

I don't know the exact online time of every1 of them but I know that personally, depending on how much time I can be on in a day, I can make anywhere between 10 and at least 40k, probably more if I could be online for 16 hours+.

So if each of them lost 10/50k X 4 days, they already lost the chance to make 40/200k in cash, add to that all the training and exp they couldn't get while in the hospital, we can't but all agree they already paid a great deal for what they did.
2007.Mar.25, 11:01 PM

brythompson Wrote:First - The Geek, are you serious!!!. Who gave you the right to ask someone to retire?.

The same person who gave Chris the right to decide who gets to play and who doesn't.

k, thanks.
2007.Mar.25, 11:08 PM

Yeah but see that's funny because nobody has still legally gave him that right. Although I hear it is being voted on by the presidency of AL.
2007.Mar.25, 11:13 PM

Oh, DD, he's proclaimed that "right" himself on several occasion. =P

k, thanks.
Thread Closed