Poll: Would you or your gang disband another gang for respect?
Yes, we dont care!
No, just not proper
Only if that gang offends me
No, even in times of war
[Show Results]

Gang Disbanding?
2007.Apr.01, 10:59 AM

if you have been at a low respect for a while that means you dont want to have a gang. Smurfs were at a low 20s for a while now thats the reason we attacked them.
They should of attacked some other gang to get respect as well
2007.Apr.01, 11:07 AM

i guess Druchii has already kinda of talked about some of this in his thread that is at the top of the board.
2007.Apr.01, 12:33 PM

I disagree with all of you, I once had a gang, a very thriving gang. I've destroyed other gangs.

The way I look at it, it also depends on the circumstance. When I destroyed a gang, it was for one main reason, absorbtion. Nothing personal, I saw the gang going downhill and had 1 maybe 2 good players, I destroyed that gang and absorbed the good players into my gang.

If there was a gang that I was "pissed" at, yes I agree with you, I warred them for 15 or 20 respect, but no, I did not destroy them. I didn't destroy them cause they were active and "thriving". I agree it is wrong to destroy a gang that is active, but to the gangs that are going down FAST, I see no reason why they shouldn't be destroyed.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Apr.01, 12:54 PM

If you cross into my turf, you will be distroyed!

(please don't cross into my turf unless you have an average user level of less than 16)
2007.Apr.01, 01:27 PM

While i don't agree with disbanding a gang i will say this:

If you do disband a gang you better understand that there are some gangs that have allies, friends even sister gangs and if you are going to disband them then you had better be prepared to deal with the consequences.

consequences could include as you found out:

a lot of people looking at 3 level10+ declaring war on 2 level 7's a level 4, and a level 3 as bad juju and band together to help the much weaker gang or in extreme circumstances even the disbanding of your own gang.
2007.Apr.01, 02:14 PM

psheehan78 Wrote:If you cross into my turf, you will be distroyed!

(please don't cross into my turf unless you have an average user level of less than 16)

hahahaha, nice!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Apr.01, 02:51 PM

Eaglefreak Wrote:I disagree with all of you, I once had a gang, a very thriving gang. I've destroyed other gangs.

The way I look at it, it also depends on the circumstance. When I destroyed a gang, it was for one main reason, absorbtion. Nothing personal, I saw the gang going downhill and had 1 maybe 2 good players, I destroyed that gang and absorbed the good players into my gang.

If there was a gang that I was "pissed" at, yes I agree with you, I warred them for 15 or 20 respect, but no, I did not destroy them. I didn't destroy them cause they were active and "thriving". I agree it is wrong to destroy a gang that is active, but to the gangs that are going down FAST, I see no reason why they shouldn't be destroyed.

Disbanding a gang then getting their top players into yours shows a great deal of respect from others!!

And yes, disbanding an active gang with 100 or more points is wrong but if you usually war for 20-30 points and the other gang has 21 points left, then, well, so be it and let them find another gang to live in.
2007.Apr.01, 03:07 PM

Its all about numbers. Respect is worth alot more to me than the 25k to start a new gang. I will take into consideration how many members the gang is capable of holding, however. if someone has over 1mil invested i would be much less likely to destroy that gang for respect than a 3 man gang.
2007.Apr.01, 03:57 PM

at the end of the day, it's a war and crime game. Gangs get disbanded, it happens. It's part of the game.

I should know. Razz
2007.Apr.01, 05:06 PM

LordSkie Wrote:at the end of the day, it's a war and crime game. Gangs get disbanded, it happens. It's part of the game.

I should know. Razz
Thank you