Poll: Would you or your gang disband another gang for respect?
Yes, we dont care!
No, just not proper
Only if that gang offends me
No, even in times of war
[Show Results]

Gang Disbanding?
2007.Mar.31, 11:00 PM
Gang Disbanding?
Just wanted to get some reactions about this..
2007.Mar.31, 11:42 PM
just my thoughts
i dont agree with it, any person can take out a nother gang..it comes to good sportmanship, and being the better gang, sure take some respect, move on. live to fight another day,

i allso think of it this way... and the way i play most of the time.. find a target, only look for 5-10 respect fron a war and let them be, you really dont prove anything takeing more they what you need except you have better stats and or you are higher level.

and only takeing a few respect and let them time to rebuild you basicly have a battery of respect really, you can allwase hit them up again in the future.

just the way i figer it..and just my opinion..

P.S. sorry for my bad spellling Sad
2007.Mar.31, 11:52 PM

I agree with Elmo. Get your 10-15 respect points and move on. What does it prove to conitunially beat up on a weaker gang? Plus, you are potentially driving people away from this game if you consistently pound them into the ground, which IMHO is devasting to AL, b/c i believe the game needs more people. Anyways, JMHO.
2007.Apr.01, 12:08 AM

Quote:potentially driving people away

another inportant thing to consider about this topic..that he is right about. Any gang owner knows it takes a lot of time, dedication, and pride trying to run a gang, and one the last thing a gang leader wants is his,or her gang taken out for no real reason and all there time loss and get discuraged about it..again this is a game of crime, but its sometimes hard to rember there is someone else out there look an there pc and not a sim
2007.Apr.01, 03:19 AM

Gangs shouldn't be warring in the first place, there is no need for that. Biggrin
2007.Apr.01, 05:59 AM

All gangs under 100 respect should be destroyed.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Apr.01, 10:05 AM

Maybe not 100 but I admit it "bothers" me to see a gang with 15-20 respect points for 2-3 weeks and it's not even going up. Those need to be taken so the gang page stays clean.
2007.Apr.01, 10:14 AM

thats what im talkin bout yesterday i atacked some gang with less than 20 respect, but i only did it for some respect i didnt try to destroy it completely.
So i log out and later when i log back in like five gangs are in war with mine,
so i ask them why they were attacking me , so they said because its wrong to attack a gang because this is a peaceful game or something like that.
Point is it wasnt their business and theres no point in having a gang with that low respect anyways. I think theres alot of gangs in this game now.
2007.Apr.01, 10:53 AM

The way i see it is, its expensive to set up a gang, so to reduce a gang to 0 is a lil harsh and i imagine if the boyz suddenly found themselves with 0 respect theyd be a bit gnarked too. I think your respect level reflects your ability as a gang within the game, gangs that people have no respect for will find themselves dropping down the list.
2007.Apr.01, 10:55 AM

civilkyanite Wrote:I agree with Elmo. Get your 10-15 respect points and move on. What does it prove to conitunially beat up on a weaker gang? Plus, you are potentially driving people away from this game if you consistently pound them into the ground, which IMHO is devasting to AL, b/c i believe the game needs more people. Anyways, JMHO.

i totally agree.some ppl start a gang and then put alot of hardwork in it 2 make it a gr8 and strong gang then another gang just decide 2 kill the gang.they will just give up and say they got better things 2 do than 2 start over. i know a few friends that had this downfall so il say its not worth it 2 kill a gang.take some respect like 10 - 15 points and get on with ur life in Al.