Lottery
2007.Apr.06, 12:06 PM
Lottery
i dont know if this has been posted before but what i have seen in many games is the Lottery.
Im not trying to make this game similar to others but it would give the non donators a chance for some extra bucks.
I seen in other games lottery tickets go for 10000 or even more.
and the prize money is in the millions.
It would be nice to see a lottey here for a less expensive ticket and not such a high prize money, like ranging trough the thousand. Ex: 20K-100K or even more.

Please post your comments.
2007.Apr.06, 12:47 PM

WOW Pimp. Sounds very cool there. I would like to see that too if possible. :-)
2007.Apr.06, 12:54 PM

I have the ability to run a lottery if you guys want one. I will keep the "lottery money" in my savings and my personal funds in the bank to keep them separated. If you guys want a lottery I will run it. All profits and proceeds can just go back into the lottery system raising the level. My thought is one ticket per person and I come up with a number 1-1000 and the person(s) closest to the number without going over wins. Tickets could be $1000 each and steadily climb throughout the days of the lottery. I like a small introductory price. Prize money for winning will be 90% of the pot with the extra 10% going to the next drawing. What do you guys think.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Apr.06, 01:02 PM

Why not just the closest person and remove the without going over part. Like normal lotteries you can possibly have two winners who split the winnings. Placing the without going over clause in there will kind of diminish it I think. Nice positive feedback here without saying somebody is wrong or worse. :-)
2007.Apr.06, 01:14 PM

nice. ok. person(s) closest wins. if there is a tie then i split the winnings!

2007.Apr.06, 01:16 PM

*pulls out $1000 bill*

I'm in!
2007.Apr.06, 01:19 PM

Make it 1-250 and if no1 hits right on it, going over for the next draw? So that way we could eventually get a huge amount if no1 wins for a few draw in a row.
2007.Apr.06, 01:20 PM

Okay if you want start sending $1,000 people and lottery will begin! Drawing will be on sunday april, 08

2007.Apr.06, 01:21 PM

and this isn't a Ukranian Lotto scam is it?
2007.Apr.06, 01:32 PM

hmm, nice idea! No this is not a scam in the least bit. you think Zen would let that happen? I like it! $1k to enter lottery with a drawing on tuesday and friday. You must hit the number dead on. or the money carries over. I like this! I'll start it off with 100k as the base pot. sound good?