Poll: Who will throw in the towel first?
SV
DIS
VAL
X
[Show Results]

Who has the least heart?
2008.Dec.26, 05:35 PM

Weathers Wrote:I think it had something to do with shoes. New shoes being put in an old shoebox and someone throwing it away by accident..?

Something along those lines anyway.

lol That's good stuff.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Dec.26, 06:20 PM

EvilDeedz Wrote:i kinda feel like Carl Weathers right now... and I like it...Untill I started getting hosped...I think my family was starting to feel a little under appreciated...
Thank you! whoever keeps hosping me...It doesn't bother me at all..If I was strong enough I would do the same...
Then start donating now and get stronger faster so you can earn me more ref points!! :wink:
2008.Dec.26, 06:26 PM

Haha...I haven't donated in like a week because I have been in the hospital...thank your allies...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2008.Dec.26, 06:30 PM

EvilDeedz Wrote:Haha...I haven't donated in like a week because I have been in the hospital...thank your allies...
nop
you got to thank dis for your vacantion

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.26, 06:32 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:
EvilDeedz Wrote:Haha...I haven't donated in like a week because I have been in the hospital...thank your allies...
nop
you got to thank dis for your vacantion

Vacantion??????

I need a translation of this word. Thanks in advance
2008.Dec.26, 06:34 PM

I don't care...It would be easy for me to hosp somebody 15 levels below me...Anyway it is only a game...I don't take it personal...i haven't attempted anybody with a lower level than myself...but this is a game and not a sport...
to each his own...thank you Dis for My {VACANTION} lol

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2008.Dec.26, 06:35 PM

means vacation, holiday

vacation in romanian is spelled 'vacanta'.
2008.Dec.26, 06:38 PM

Yeah what zhu said ....

2008.Dec.26, 06:44 PM

John Rambo, the leader of the leaderless Diss, started talking when he should have been walking.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Dec.26, 06:46 PM

John Rambo actually hosped me too...now that was interesting eh...

But this was my favorite...

5:08 pm LittleMissXmas hospitalized you in a maniacal frenzy.
lol...lol...lol.....lol.....