Poll: Who will throw in the towel first?
SV
DIS
VAL
X
[Show Results]

Who has the least heart?
2008.Dec.26, 06:49 PM

EvilDeedz Wrote:John Rambo actually hosped me too...now that was interesting eh...

But this was my favorite...

5:08 pm LittleMissXmas hospitalized you in a maniacal frenzy.
lol...lol...lol.....lol.....

JohnRambo = Mace.

In the hosp war i think.
2008.Dec.26, 06:51 PM

Hahahahaha...ya see the fun never ends...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2008.Dec.26, 06:53 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:[quote="EvilDeedz"]John Rambo actually hosped me too...now that was interesting eh...

But this was my favorite...

5:08 pm LittleMissXmas hospitalized you in a maniacal frenzy.
lol...lol...lol.....lol.....

JohnRambo = Mace.

In the hosp war i think.[/quote
yes Mace used that name during his short period of presence

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.26, 07:11 PM

Who has the last heart..lol...it doesn't take any heart to survive a virtual hospitalizing... I'll just sign up for the wrestling game or jock wars..lol

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2008.Dec.26, 07:41 PM

EvilDeedz Wrote:Who has the last heart..lol...it doesn't take any heart to survive a virtual hospitalizing... I'll just sign up for the wrestling game or jock wars..lol

i know this brick breaking game..it's awesome!! do you want my referral link??
7Laws like(d) the game; LikeWhoa was caught by his boss playing it, Zeon forgot about AL for few days to play it and Blackhand...well nevermind him

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Dec.26, 07:45 PM

alinutza Wrote:
EvilDeedz Wrote:Who has the last heart..lol...it doesn't take any heart to survive a virtual hospitalizing... I'll just sign up for the wrestling game or jock wars..lol

i know this brick breaking game..it's awesome!! do you want my referral link??
7Laws like(d) the game; LikeWhoa was caught by his boss playing it, Zeon forgot about AL for few days to play it and Blackhand...well nevermind him

Toss it to me in game please.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.26, 07:52 PM

Damn...that's all I get...a brck breaking game...can I get hosped in it?

2008.Dec.26, 07:54 PM

if you want to Twisted :evilsmirk:
2008.Dec.26, 07:57 PM

EvilDeedz Wrote:darn...that's all I get...a brck breaking game...can I get hosped in it?

sorry..no Sad

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Dec.26, 07:58 PM

Damn...so refer me to a game I can get hosped...since I am leaving the game I might as well go to a game that I can get hosped in...