Lottery
2007.Apr.06, 03:56 PM

Oh and numbers will be completely picked out of game. I may ask my wife or freaking strangers Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Apr.06, 03:56 PM

yea either that or zenith can make one for the game.
and say each drawing is on a sunday.
people pay the ticket prize.
And drawing is on sunday or whatever day.
2007.Apr.06, 03:57 PM

I understand that, and hope for it. This idea has been brought up many times without a successful admission to the game. So I will start it now, and if successful make it a part of the actual game dynamics. Any other brilliant questions out there?

2007.Apr.06, 04:04 PM

We can both be Partners on this what do you say?
mail me in game
2007.Apr.06, 04:35 PM

How do the staff feel about this lottery idea? I guess that an in-game system would be much better, but I'm not complaining. So, Wolverine, seeing as you can't participate in the lottery yourself, which you are hosting, then may be it would clear the air a bit if you got a tiny percentage of the money that other users send to you, for all of your troubles and such. Personally, I would of preferred it if the entry fee was some thing as low as like $100 or so. If the lottery goes all peachy, then move the fee up a notch for the next lottery. If all goes pear shaped, then at least we didn't lose as much as we could of. I simply say to consider the first ever lottery as a test run, so remember to tighten your seat belt.
2007.Apr.06, 04:53 PM

Very true. Then I will change it to $100 dollars. For the buy in. Sound good?

No, I don't feel right about taking any cut no matter how small. Especially since this is sort of a test.

*You guys can go ahead and start sending the $100 now if you'd like.

To get a jump start I will do a drawing on sunday night. so get your numbers and cash in ASAP. Cut off times will be 6:00 pm on the night of the draw.

So Sunday April 8, 2007 will be the first drawing. Get your $100 to me by the 6:00pm cutoff time. I will perform the drawing at night. No number has been picked yet (Obviously) I will get the number from a source other than AL. Be safe, get me that money!!! muwhahah!

I love you all!

I hope $100 is small enough for everyone to participate, pretty much no risk and a good jump start. In the furute drawings will be tuesday and friday after 6:00pm server time. Later mates!

2007.Apr.06, 07:05 PM

AGAIN SEND $100 TO ME AND YOUR LUCKY NUMBER 0-999. I HAVE TWO SO FAR AND AM LOOKING FOR MORE OF YOU Smile

2007.Apr.06, 10:59 PM

This is cool. I can't wait to see how many folks participate.
2007.Apr.07, 04:10 AM

I must reiterate that you must only buy one ticket! This is due to the price being so low. Someone could $99,900 and buy all the numbers Smile I will refund al monies paid over, if you receive a refund then you need to resubmit your ONE number. If you do not then the first number you typed will be the one used in the drawing.

2007.Apr.07, 05:24 AM

I have 9 lotto players already keep it up and spread the word!!!