My thoughts
2007.Apr.10, 11:23 PM

the cussing at people via emails and sharp mouth is what keeps people disliking you. to give you credit, I've trained very hard to keep up with and surpass your stats. the reason I brutalized you is... A) you were interfering in our war insisting we asked for help which was untrue and B) the only consistent way I can beat you at full HP at this point is by brutalizing. It then escalated by the use of profanities in correspondance. Now, we're gonna take some of your respect away. It is what it is. I'm not gonna pretend to be the nice guy here but I'm not the only one in the game who feels you still need a lesson taught.

flame away.
2007.Apr.10, 11:31 PM

You're twisting the facts here bro. Regardless of what happened in the past the situation is pretty clear. You jumped into a war you had no part of. After we made peace with the Bringers of the Dawn you declared war on their weakened gang. We had such good dealing with Sorrow and her gang that we jumped in and helped defend her already weakened gang. How can you claim we hold grudges when we are defending a gang we just finished a war with?

I think this is what makes AL great. We were able to become friends with a gang we just fought. Wars don't necessarily make enemies, messages full of threats and foul language make enemies.
2007.Apr.10, 11:34 PM

First off Dayute I have only ever mailed you once and that was about armor.

Second who are you too decide who I declare war on whether I was helping you or not. I have lower levels in my gang that could take most, if not all, of Bringers Of The Dawns weakest gang.
2007.Apr.10, 11:35 PM

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
2007.Apr.11, 12:10 AM

Being polite starts somewhere Daredevil, and if you want people to be polite to you it's most likely that the biggest effort to keep that going will be in your hands.

Mailing profanities and demands will be remembered for a long time.

Please keep tempers down in the thread Smile

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Apr.11, 12:29 AM

Everyone on here would rather throw all the blame on me and have everyone not involved think I did everything wrong. That's why this game is so pathetic. People take sides instead of minding there business....

There are plenty of better games out there then this one, infact I would have to say they all are at this point.

Most of the people I have problems with on here play those other games and I'm doing alot better on those game then they are. You don't see me pulling this crap over there though, infact half of them dont even realize i play the game.
2007.Apr.11, 12:43 AM

People take sides cause this was put in the public forum.

I havent taken any side yet, I'm just telling you what's demanded of you since you asked for more polite people.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Apr.11, 12:45 AM

i have 4 gangs at war with me now because they chose sides...thats what im talking about
2007.Apr.11, 01:17 AM

they choose sides because you react so violently and so hostilely. maybe if you lay off the red bull people would calm down to you, too.

just... cool it bro. nobody is "out to get you." if you honestly think someone is out to get you, it may be for a reason, in which case say "sorry." that usually solves a LOT of problems.

throwing blame around gets nothing solved, it just keeps the same problems up. blaming someone for being upset at you for too long doesnt change the fact that they are upset at you - its going to make them even MORE upset because you posted about it, thats just how things work. really, calm down man

im not saying youre the only one at fault when things get fubar, but i am saying that your hostile attitude and reactions do NOT help anyone or anything and could possibly make people be more angry at you for longer than you expect. just try to cool it!

take advice from the tree huggers and promote peace
<3
2007.Apr.11, 01:17 AM

mudpies Wrote:the cussing at people via emails and sharp mouth is what keeps people disliking you. to give you credit, I've trained very hard to keep up with and surpass your stats. the reason I brutalized you is... A) you were interfering in our war insisting we asked for help which was untrue and B) the only consistent way I can beat you at full HP at this point is by brutalizing. It then escalated by the use of profanities in correspondance. Now, we're gonna take some of your respect away. It is what it is. I'm not gonna pretend to be the nice guy here but I'm not the only one in the game who feels you still need a lesson taught.

flame away.

I'm only piping in because I'm happy to see the Berserk Rage option works and is being used for it's intended purpose. I'll go back to programming now.

P.S. DareDevil, I've read some of the emails. Believe me, I'm overly patient. Another use for the mail-block option :evilsmirk:

P.S.S. For being a rant topic with players ranting back, I have to admit you guys have kept in the bounds of conduct for the site. That is, unless our moderators are cleansing the posts.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed