My thoughts
2007.Apr.11, 01:22 AM

they aren't each is on my friends list and none have been on in over an hour! PS, zen you need to come play with us in TW. =] we'd be gigglesnorting like lil girls if you did.
2007.Apr.11, 01:39 AM

roflcakes
2007.Apr.11, 06:21 AM

Well, your are the third most hated person for some reason (I already told you that).
Don´t be a victim...
Plus, that´s the second time you say you are leaving, right?
2007.Apr.11, 06:53 AM

For what its worth I'm new to this game only days old. This microcosm of life will lead us to confrontation w others, human nature. I got and get my ass beat bad by players. That didnt get me down it inspired me to beat them, small goals and I'm catchin up! What I had to do was adapt my strategy to the situation that presents itaelf, each personality that came my way. Take the puches and roll with it, just like real life, and the end result will be making friends from around the world. Now how is that a bad time?

Head up shoulders back......its on like donkey kong!
2007.Apr.11, 08:40 AM

Hello all,

I am new here, so this is just my humble opinion. From what I have read on this forum topic, some people have some guff with each other. I just want to ask everybody to remember that it is a GAME. And yes, people have donated real money, which makes it all the more "real". I have talked to many people during war, and had heated discussions, that at first were pretty coarse. But in the end everybody was on good terms. Why? Forgiveness. If everybody is able to forgive, then the heat will die down after awhile. Just remember that just because it is a game, you shouldn't forget politeness, niceness, forgiveness, and compassion. Basically, have fun, and when a problem arises, talk it out, and see what happens. Peace Phans.

-ZF
2007.Apr.11, 08:54 AM

The lottery is going well. If you feel the need to send weapons/items/medical supplies. I could open the lottery up a whole lot more Smile So if you quit send me your stuff it could be used as funding for the lottery. NOT FOR MY PERSONAL BUSINESS!

ZEN IF YOU HAVE ISSUES HOLLER AT ME AND I WILL WITHDRAW Smile

BE SAFE AL!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Apr.11, 05:40 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't all your problems started approx. 17-18 hours after you left the Marvel family? Twisted

Should have never left, we had so much fun back then!!
2007.Apr.11, 07:05 PM

Yep. DD you messed up big man. Now is the time to recover. Next time someone upsets you walk away from the puter get back on and pretend it never happened. Seriously man, you can make it through this.

If you have any cash left (hehe), sorry.. then send some weapons and armor down the pipe to some lower levelers. Post some nice threads and just do a little PR to improve your image Smile

I am back to the old Wolverine days. It was fun being a jerk for a short time. But now I see too what happens.

Wolverine is back to being a nice little boy Smile

:roll:

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Apr.11, 07:18 PM

i love this game, site, and its members...we all put alot into its successes and pitfalls...basically we are all human...something a computer and an internet connection cant hide. We have to remember that.

dd....you brought this on yourself...i put you on my enemies list because your attitude towards me and the fact that you so willingly accepted a hit on me during a war. I have turned down such offers and myself decided to stay out of matters that were not of my business. I dont really know you except for how you conduct yourself in this game, and you never emailed my profanities, but alot can be said for picking on those below you.....You gave me a reason, along with some others not named here...to train my arse off, better myself, and to one day beat you....and I can do that now with ease...Thank you....Btw..i would like to buy your dy coat if its for sale.....seriously
2007.Apr.11, 08:10 PM

zappafrank Wrote:Hello all,

I am new here, so this is just my humble opinion. From what I have read on this forum topic, some people have some guff with each other. I just want to ask everybody to remember that it is a GAME. And yes, people have donated real money, which makes it all the more "real". I have talked to many people during war, and had heated discussions, that at first were pretty coarse. But in the end everybody was on good terms. Why? Forgiveness. If everybody is able to forgive, then the heat will die down after awhile. Just remember that just because it is a game, you shouldn't forget politeness, niceness, forgiveness, and compassion. Basically, have fun, and when a problem arises, talk it out, and see what happens. Peace Phans.

-ZF

Welcome to Awakened Lands! The place where dreams do come true.

:wink:
Thread Closed