My thoughts
2007.Apr.10, 10:41 PM
My thoughts
I remember when I first signed up for this game. I thought it was the greatest thing to occupy my time, and for a while I was right. This use to be a great game, it was simple yet fun and very interactive.

When I first started this game everyone was friendly and most would go out of there way just to help you out. Everyone was friendly in conversations and most still are, but there is alot of people on here who just would like to see people leave. Mainly me...I have noticed alot of people have this grudge against me and I'm sure I gave them a reason somewhere along the way.

This game has lost the most important thing that people need. The ability to reason with people and let things go. People play this game now and hospitalize simply because they can or want to. I tried to help a gang today with a war and got hospitalized for it. No reason at all for a hospital trip. Needless to say the AL community has gone to crap. People don't go out of there way to help anyone but themselves.

Elders had there moments with demanding money from every small gang there was. Nothing could be done to stop them. Those who tried to ingore there requests, lost everything they worked so hard to get on AL. Their gangs, days and days of training and donator days that go to waste from being in the hospital.

Wolverine demanded an insane amount of money from me just last month. I didn't play the game for an entire week, lost a week of my personal money I donated to get my donator days. How did I end it. I HAD, literally had no choice but to sell my house to pay him $350,000 to play the game. Wolverine I remember back when I was in Marvel with you. You were the easiest going person in this game, had alot going for you then and you still do now, but somewhere throughout this game you lost that ability to reason with people. I'm not saying I didn't deserve that week of hospital time, because I did. I know it and everyone on AL that read those forum posts knows it. But back when I started you would not have demanded something that took someone so long to get.

499ers have had problems with me and my brother. To be honest I can't even remember why now, and I don't think they can either. They have taken so many gangs from us, and we could do nothing. Once again, I know there was reasons what ever they may be. But I tried to help 499ers in a war today. Leo didn't refuse my help, but he didn't ask for it either. Since he had more then 10 gangs at war with his I figured I would help anyways. That got me more hospital trips, and now I'm losing another gang. Once again, another example of losing all ability to reason with people.

My main point of this thread is that this game isn't fun anymore, and I know alot of people out there agree with me but won't say anything. This game use to be a place where you could come online and not have to worry about the strongest players taken you down simply because they can. That's not how it is now. It's far from that.

Congratulations to those who wanted me to quit....you have finally got your wish.

I'll send my Dyneema Trenchcoat and Broyles Inc. Combat Axe to Wolverine and he can use them in the lottery.

Best of luck and have fun....if you can
2007.Apr.10, 10:47 PM

you got hospitalized tonight because i was paid to do so, not because i dislike you.

You have to remember that it is part of the game. I try not to get involved in gang wars i am not on one side or the other of, unless paid to do so. Because this is exactly what happens when you do. Someone pays someone else to take the heat off of them. As a rule, if your gang is not in danger, don't get dragged in.
2007.Apr.10, 10:56 PM

just for the record, i actually don't attack daredevil because of the crap im assuming he goes through.

yea you made some mistakes and pissed people off, but it happens. you apologized, we can move on
2007.Apr.10, 11:06 PM

Sender : HIDDEN [****] online
Date : 10 April 07 @ 11:57:14 pm
Subject : (No Subject)

I read your post in the forums and I know what mudpies and them have done to your brother and you. I must say I dont think that that kind of activity is right. Repeatedly hosptalizing people for some percieved slight is just childish. I hope that after a some time to cool down that you dont quit.

If you do you could always send that gear to us Wink we are after all the good guys! Seriously though Im sure **** wouldnt mind you coming here and joining us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) I took the names out of that so I don't get anyone in trouble, if that person whats to say they sent it to me in here then go for it

2) Just another example of people won't say it to the entire community
2007.Apr.10, 11:08 PM

Ive never been afraid to say anything in front of the entire community. Did you read the forum post I made to sarge and chris? either one of them could hospitalize me at anypoint they wish...

on another note. I want to reiterate that I harbor no ill will toward you, whatever stuff we may have been involved in, in the past. period. end of discussion. its over and we all move on.
2007.Apr.10, 11:09 PM

Hey we all make mistakes, we are after all human. Sometimes it is easy to forget that there is a person on the other end of the games we play, and in a game that is somewhat competitive we also at times get a little selfish.

What separates us from most animals, besides an opposable thumb, is the ability to forgive and move on. I havent been around for as long as most people that play here but I think the community is getting better. As more people join this game will get more and more competitive, as more players reach the levels of the highest levels there will be more targets and more fights, just dont lose sight of the fact that on the other end is another person that is trying to have fun and play a game just as you are.
2007.Apr.10, 11:11 PM

First off I want to say thanks for allowing any history we had to remane history, assuming thats what you meant

The mail i got was from someone alot lower level then 22....If he were to post that in here 499ers would probably take offence and take there gangs out. That's my point about people won't say it to the whole community...fear of being taken out for voicing their opinion
2007.Apr.10, 11:13 PM

steven2006 Wrote:499ers have had problems with me and my brother. To be honest I can't even remember why now, and I don't think they can either.

that's odd, because I remember, clearly.

we declared war on your bro's gang, a gang we could easily beat, and you (for some strange reason), decided to mail us profanities/insults and demand that WE, the stronger gang, surrender AND send your bro 50K.

this is the attitude you have had, and will continue to have, throughout your existensce.

you have made your bed friend.

ps, you forgot to mention that you hospitalize people in our gang, particularly mudpies, every chance you get, so don't try and look like the victim, especially in this thread. there is a long list of people in this game who have suffered from your selfishness.

seeing both sides of the story is enlightening, phans.
2007.Apr.10, 11:17 PM

That was 2 months ago and I didn't demand anything from you. I helped my brother in a war when he wasn't able to be online. Maybe you don't understand the concept of family, but I do.

Even after 2 months you still take out my gangs every chance you get. Even today after I willing help you out. Mudpies hospitalized me for it, then when I retaliate you take another gang out.

You 499ers are just too pathetic for words. I'm sorry but it has to be said.
2007.Apr.10, 11:18 PM

I'm agree with steven. Actually Asking money by harming people is against the rule right

plz take a look this problem zenith to keep a better circumtance 4 this game. :roll:
Thread Closed