My thoughts
2007.Apr.14, 04:34 AM

any updates on this?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Apr.14, 12:42 PM

all seems quiet in the lands
2007.Apr.14, 01:05 PM

WOW. Daredevil sure snivelled alot here. YO daredevil, you have attacked me over and over and over again. Did I make a post whining about it? NO!!!!!!!!!! I have been attacked by 499 members. Think I may have at one time (perhaps 2 or 3) been attack by mudpies. Did I complain? NO!!!!!!!!!! I think the 499sand their associate gangs are pretty good. I have been busted by them and have busted them. I have even busted people in your gang in the past even though I sat back and watched you rot. I read here you are the 3rd most hated person here. You are on my list too. I look on my list when I login and look either for the hospital cross or the jail icon so I can laugh about it. Like in RL if you go after people and try to be mean or spiteful to them it may bite you back. If you are reaping now what you sowed in the past you may just have to sit back and take it. I am not the most popular person here in game but there are people in most gangs who have done something for me or I have done for them. Whether it is busting a high 20s or low 30s person from jail or even a lowly level 5 or below new person to the game. I try to help them so they can enjoy the game more. Think about doing the same guy, it may get better for you. I am sure some of the people who posted or read or will read this topic can attesttomebeing besides them in the jailhouse. Especially during the steak and eggs breakfast days. LOL Have a good day all.
2007.Apr.14, 11:58 PM

GEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this where I am suppose to whine all the time about this and say I am being picked on? What's a matter daredevil, the truth hurts? I think zzzzzzzzzz I may now zzzzzzzzzz lose sleep over zzzzzzzzzz this attack against me. Nope, I guess not.

14.April.07
9:08:17 pm DareDevil hospitalized you.
2007.Apr.15, 12:56 AM

see, that's how he is. next thing you know he'll be yelling at you via email. it's pretty humorous for the first month or two then it gets old.
Thread Closed